"It's coming from the basement."

They made their way down to the basement and as Maggie and Caleb were was readying to make a spell, a figure appeared. Maggie realized it was Stiles and stopped her brother from doing anything. Stiles held up his hands and she saw the emitter in his right hand. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

The twins let out a growl and ran towards Stiles. Scott glared at the two of them. "Wait, stop! I said stop!"

They stayed where they were, but continued growling. Stiles was remaining uncharacteristically calm. "It's me, Tabi. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

Maggie stared at him warily. "Tell me what happened at the hospital."

He stared at her. "I know more than that. You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wing. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all the stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Scott studied the blueprints. "What the hell have you been up to?"

Stiles looked up at them and Maggie noticed the worry in his eyes. "I think something worse. A lot worse."

Aiden looked at the markings. "What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?"

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "Thank you for that."

Caleb rolled his eyes. "When you lot have finished arguing, look at this map. Looks like the cross county trail."

Scott pointed to a spot on the map. "That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died."

Aiden frowned. "You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps."

When school ended the next day, Lydia dragged Maggie to see Peter, despite her being adamantly against it. Allison joined them.

They met up with Peter and Allison turned to Lydia. "While it's smart to bring us with you, I still think the rest of this is totally insane."

Lydia turned to them. "I tried to find Stiles and I led everyone to a mental institution. I call that a colossal failure."

Allison cleared her throat. "Ahem."

Lydia frowned at her. "Look, I just need to figure this out and he's the only one offering help."

Maggie narrowed her eyes at the former alpha. "Offer help? Peter doesn't offer help. He manipulates those around him to benefit himself."

Lydia pursed her lips. "Fine. Let's see what he wants."

The door opened and Peter was standing at the window. "The hunter, the Banshee, and the witch. Ladies, come in." He frowned at Allison. "She goes."

"The last time I was alone with you... uh, Maggie was with me, we almost bled out on a lacrosse field. Both of them stay."

Peter dramatically rolled his eyes. "Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you? You were my backup plan, remember? Not to mention, the bite is why brought out your nascent abilities. You think power like that was going to come out on its own?" He clicked his tongue. "I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart."

Maggie narrowed her eyes at Peter. "I seem to remember you attacking us and nearly killing us."

"Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle. I think that's something you know all too well, Miss Hawthorne."