Invisible- Chris

Mulai dari awal

I sat next to Nate since there would've been enough room for Chris and I.

There was so much stuff all over the table, the triplets wanted to try some chips they've never tried before from other countries. Madi was the one who bought them because she saw one guy trying it in his TikTok.

"Im most excited for the sour cream and bacon one," Matt said pointing at the Ruffles bag from Canada.

We all agreed because it looked a lot more normal than the others.

We were all cut off from talking about the chips when Chris came out of his room and joined us on the couch.

I was caught off guard when he didn't look at me and sat next to Madi all the way on the other side of the couch.

The camera was already set up and had a ring light by it because the lighting wasn't the best. So Nick pressed the record button and we all heard the beep.

"Hey guys so we are doing a little taste testing with our closest friends. Madi, Nate, and Y/n. We've done one of these with our parents and it was fun so we wanted to do it with them. Madi came up with the stuff because she saw a TikTok. So she bought all the same chips and yeah," Matt started off since Nick let him go first.

"Wow, Nick I'm surprised you let him get through that without you interrupting," Chris said turning to look at him.

Nick just rolled his eyes and we went on with the video.

I went first because Nick gave me the first bag so we could try. "Ok so first we have the Lays fried crab flavor?" I started and looked at it confused.

I opened the bag and grabbed one then passed it over to Nate who grabbed one and passed it and it went around till I reached out to get it from Chris but instead of giving it to me in the hand, he put it on the table.

I looked at him then grabbed it off the table then put it by me so it's out of the frame of the video.

We all took a bite of the chip. I hated it, it tasted weird.

Everyone else liked it but Matt didn't either.

So we went on to the next one which was the fried chicken Cheeto.

We tried it and the same thing happened that Chris didn't give me the bag. This went on for all the bags. I honestly got tired of it and left them on the table.

"Chris take the shit off the table it's making it look ugly," Nick said pointing at the chip bags.

Chris got up and grabbed the bags and set them next to me but then sat back down in his original seat.

We all rated the chips then closed out the video because Chris was being an ass.

Everyone went to the kitchen and grabbed a Pepsi. I didn't get a Pepsi, instead I was gonna get water. But obviously by knowing the boys they don't have bottles so I have to ask someone to get me a cup since they have it high up, so I can get water from the dispenser.

"Chris baby can you get me a cup please," i asked him since he was standing right by the cabinet.

He just continued on with his conversation with Matt as he cracked open his Pepsi.

I stood there and put my hand on his arm and asked him again, but no response.

I just gave up and grabbed a Pepsi like everyone else even though I didn't really want anything carbonated.

"Y/n Yk you could have asked me to get it," Nick said looking at me.

I shrugged and faked a smile, "it's whatever, i didn't want to bother more people."

We all carried on with our own conversation, but Madi brought up how late it was and that she needed to get home. So i moved my car.

Nate followed not too long after.

I stayed for a bit because i had plans of watching a movie with Chris.

He left to his room and i threw away my Pepsi and his that he left empty on the counter.

I cleaned up the mess the boys had in the kitchen since I knew none of them were going to clean it up.

"Thank you Y/n" the two said as they were sitting on the couch watching a show.

I smiled at them then made my way to Chris's room.

I didn't bother knocking and just walked in because that's just what we do.

He was laying on his bed flipping through channels. I set my phone down after closing his door and laid with him in his bed. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What movie are we watching," i asked.

No response...

"Ok.." i mumbled.

He chose to watch one of his shows. I hated the show because it was weird but i laid there because he liked it.

He kind of scooted away from me and i just looked at him in disbelief. Now he's just being an ass.

I sit up and turn to look at him, "ok Christopher, what is it? What is wrong that you're being a dick?"

I was fed up with his attitude and i know I didn't do anything wrong so he shouldn't be mad at all.

No eye contact was made at all and that's when I had enough. I scoffed and got out of the bed. I put my shoes back on and grabbed my phone.

I opened the door and turned back, "when you're done being a dick, call me."

And with that i slammed the door behind me and went to the front door.

But before I could actually walk out the other two kept me inside.

"Nick, Matt please let me go home. It's late and i have better places to be where I'm not treated like shit as if I'm invisible," i said trying to push past them.

That's when Chris spoke from behind me, "Baby it's a prank, i was trying to ignore you the whole time you were here. I'm so so so sorry."

I looked at the two then back at him, "you're still an ass."

I laughed then hugged him, which he hugged back.

"You had me feeling invisible," i said.

"You could never be invisible to me," he said looking down at me smiling.

"Ok you cringe birds that's enough," Nick said speaking for Matt and himself since they were clearly weirded out.

Oh well.