Happy Holidays Mf- Triplets

Y/n's pov

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEEEEEE," I yelled through the guest bedroom where Matt and Chris were laying.

Nick followed behind me, "SANTA'S COMING TOMORROW."

"Can you shut the fuck up, you're not two," Matt groaned at the sudden noise.

"Don't be such a Mr. Scrooge," I rolled my eyes and flipped on the light to the bedroom automatically making them get up.

"This is why I hate coming here. We can never sleep in," Chris commented sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Then you can leave you grinch motherfucker. Don't like the door hit your ass on the way out!" Nick and I left the guest bedroom and walked over to the kitchen to make lunch since it was already 1:30pm. We had all slept in because we were at Nate's Christmas party. The triplets thought it was a good party but I thought it was mid. It was filled with people I hate. And I hate practically everybody.

"So do we wanna do like mini corn dogs with French fries or Dino chicken nuggets with Mac?" Nick asked as he opened up my fridge.

"Let's do Dino nuggets and Mac. I want mini corn dogs but I already know the other two would want the nuggets."

"See I would've told them to fuck themselves and we could have what we want," Nick commented.

"How about we do both? If there are leftovers then that could be a late night snack for us tonight. Cause Ik dinner will be gone. Everyone is gonna eat all of it." I suggested.

"Smart smart, you haven't even told me what's for desert."

"It's a surprise, so I'm sending you three out with a list of things to do," I smiled as I pulled the nuggets, mini corn dogs, and fries out of the fridge/freezer. Nick grabbed the box Mac from the pantry. We both started cooking. And when I saw we, I mean me. Nick just helped with the hot stuff cause I always burn myself.

"Did you just fart? That's disgusting" matt yelled at Chris in the living room.

"No motherfucker, it was my stomach grumbling because SOME PEOPLE take too long to cook," Chris defended.

"You wanna come do the shit then?" Nick turned to them both.

Both of them stayed quiet and just stared at Nick and I.

"That's what I thought. You guys are literally little children. Shut the fuck up or you're going on the naughty list," Nick turned around to help me.

"Never say that again, that was weird as fuck," Chris said as Matt fake gagged.

"You guys are so childish oh my gosh," I said laughing while stirring the Mac.

Nick and I finally finished and gave the two their food then served ourselves. We then joined them in the couch. I sat next to Nick on one couch and Matt and Chris sat on the other. I put the Grinch on and we all watched content with the food we were eating and being with eachother on Christmas Eve.

We all watched movies for the rest of the day. Nick, Matt, and Chris had all fallen asleep so I took it upon myself to clean up the food they left out and start making the desert. I loved baking and especially if it was for the triplets.

My living room and kitchen were finally clean after I put the desert in the oven. As I was going back to the couch, I saw Chris sitting there on his phone. He probably woke up from when I was smashing pans on accident.

"What are you baking?" Chris asked as I sat back down.

"Don't worry about it, you'll see in a bit," I responded pulling out my phone.

Chris had gotten up and I knew what he was going to try and do. That nosey bitch.

"Christopher don't you do it," I said standing up myself.

Before I could warm him again he took off and started running to the kitchen. I ran after him and jumped on his back making him fall. As we were about to hit the ground, my face smacked into the side of the counter and eyebrow was bleeding. Chris didn't know that though, instead he slid out from under me and went to the oven until he heard me groaning in pain.

He turned around and pointed out that I was bleeding, "holy shit...y/n you're bleeding."

The other two walked into the kitchen because they were awoken by the thud that happened when Chris and I fell.

"What the fuck is going on in-" Matt started but then looked at me and went wide-eyed.

"Chris you fucking idiot, what did you do," Nick said helping me off the ground since I was still a bit dizzy and grabbed a paper towel to apply pressure to my gash.

"We were just messing around we fell and I guess she smacked her face into the side of the counter," Chris mumbled feeling bad.

"Chris it's ok, I know you didn't mean to," I said to him.

As time passed the bleeding stopped and Nick put a Peppa Pig bandaid over my cut. We didn't wanna go to the hospital for stitches so we just put those butterfly stitches things then but the bandaid on top.

I finished the desert and set it on the table for the boys.

"Alright guys, desert is ready," I yelled out

They all came running in and stopped to see the powdered sugar covered brownies. They all started to dig in.

"This is a great Christmas Eve. We ate junk food, watched movies, had Y/n cut her face open, and we're eating bomb ass brownies," Matt said while stuffing his face.

"Happy Holidays Motherfuckers," Nick said as we all laughed and ate the brownies.