"How was your sleep?" I quickly retracted my hand when he looked up. His eyes softened when I told him I had slept comfortably and he seemed more happier.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked back taking one of the teddy bears and cuddling them to my stomach. "Where did you sleep?" His eyes dropped to my hands when I suddenly asked.

"The guest bedroom," I placed the teddy bear aside and he looked up shuffling closer to my lap and I asked again confused.

"Why?" He had his own bedroom so it didn't make any sense. I waited for his response but he avoided eye contact as he scratched his neck. I had seen him do that when he was shy.

"It wasn't ready when you were asleep," I chose to believe him for the time being as he seemed to avoid meeting eyes. He then stood up then motioned to a door on the right.

I put on a pair of dark slippers he had offered and they were surprisingly just my size. He led me to the bathroom and showed me where to pick the washing detergents if I wanted to shower.

"I use this one too," I took out a lemon showering gel and turned to him smiling. The other products were new to me as they appeared manly.

"I know," I rose my eyebrows, suddenly taken aback by his response. He came closer to me that my head almost touched his upper chest.

"Your hair smells so," I gulped when he leaned back and then winked after telling me he'd be downstairs making breakfast. So did that mean he had sniffed my hair?

I took out a strand of my braid and sniffed but pulled it back to its bun. Closing the door behind me, I walked in the shower. I hadn't cleaned for almost a day now.

After about thirty minutes I was done and I contemplated putting on my previous clothes but that was solved when I saw a black t-shirt and some grey sweatpants well folded on the bed.

I quickly changed, tightening the strings by my waist so that the pants didn't end up falling. The t-shirt was a bit fitting but I tugged it into the pants so it didn't look like a dress.

I admired my braids longer in the mirror, smiling at how nice they'd turned out. Was there anything he couldn't do? With one final look at the mirror, I went downstairs.

It was quiet that I felt as if I was in some thriller movie waiting to be discovered. "Grey?" I didn't know which direction the kitchen was and I also didn't want to snoop around.

The clock by the living room showed that it was half past eleven. I was shocked to realize that I had been asleep for that long. At least I didn't have to go to work.

I shrieked as I held my hand over my heart when I turned around to find Grey right behind me. "I'm sorry," his eyes narrowed as he amusedly looked at me and I playfully hit his chest.

"Breakfast is ready, sweetheart." The frown on my face disappeared as my lips turned up in a smile as Grey took my hand, interlocking my fingers with his.

The table was fairly large and I jumped into the seat near the pancakes. Their sweet aroma got to my nostrils and I released his hand ready to dig in. I was starved after missing dinner yesterday.

I was just about to start plating the food for myself but stopped as I sheepishly looked at Grey. He smiled at me to continue, not seeming to get bothered by my rash actions.

I took the first bite and hummed as I nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up to tell him that it was tantalizing. His smile deepened as he pushed some maple syrup in front of my plate.