bonus: Daddy & Mommy

Start from the beginning

I am okay with all of that but not with the wrong lessons he teaches my child.

"It's okay, Ivan. I'll deal with Mr. Bell if he says anything to you," I reassure Ivan. "Parker, apologize."

"I'm sorry, Ivan. I'll never treat you like that again," my son says humbly to the helper, even looking up to give him a soft smile.

I melt immediately. Carter and I made such a cute son.

"It's okay, little master." Ivan smiles back.

Parker turns to me then, keeping his smile on. "I'm sorry, Mommy."

I cup his face, leaning a little to plant a kiss on his forehead.

"That's my good boy. I'm so proud of you," I tell him, ruffling his hair and that immediately makes his eyes shine with delight.

"Mommy, can I play soldiers with Ivan? I promise. I won't treat him badly."

"Why not?"

"Thank you, Mommy." He hugs me around the hips, taking care to not hit my belly where his Dad taught him that his baby sister is residing and as the older brother, Parker has to protect her. He releases me, grabbing for Ivan's hand. "C'mon, Ivan, let's go."

"It's Uncle Ivan, Parker."

"Ma'am...that's..." Ivan stutters, moisture forming in his eyes.

"Uncle Ivan, come, let's play!"

Parker pulls him before he can finish his sentence.

"Yes, little master," he replies, letting the child drag him away.

"Ivan, do you happen to know where my husband is?" I question before they can disappear around the corner.

"He's in his office, ma'am."

"Thank you."

Parker drags Ivan all the way to his room while I turn to walk toward my husband's study. Carter's office is situated on the opposite side of the mansion and when I reach his plain and boring-as-hell office with its black and white plain room decor, I find him on a call.

He is dressed in a simple pastel blue T-shirt which shows his bulging biceps flexing with every movement and a pair of dark trousers. He is leaning with his back to me on his desk, talking over the Bluetooth earpiece. Biting my bottom lip, I enter the office, closing the door shut behind me with a click that he doesn't hear.

"I'm ready to invest if you give me 40% of the profits, not a penny less," he speaks over the phone as I walk around his huge desk where picture frames of our family are situated for decoration.

When I reach him, my husband doesn't seem fazed at all. He instead gives me a wink.

Carter taps on the desk to silently order me to climb on it. I feel giddy as I quietly follow his direction, letting him pick me up and deposit me on the desk.

His hands find my ass as he drags me to the edge of the desk. My legs wrap around him instinctively, my fingers finding the collar of his T-shirt. He is paying attention to both me and the person over the phone.

His hands squeeze my hips as he leans down, grazing the tip of his nose against the skin of my neck, licking and sucking his way up. A spark of lust ignites me, the spot between my legs growing drenched with his every suction. My fingers find the short hairs on the nape of his neck as I let him assault my neck, one of his hands reaching up to twist one of my nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

"The deal's up to you. Don't ask for an appointment again if you can't make up your mind," he continues over the phone while massaging my boobs by sliding his hand under my dress. "I'm a busy man."