Alessandro sighs heavy and speaks up sounding exhausted suddenly. "They'll know anyway ... -" He bends down and pick up something which looks like a stuff animal. A lion. He chuckles lightly. "Little one, you're the one responsible for us finding them, aren't you?" Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming. I mean, since when is Sandro speaking so soft and to a ... stuff animal? But I don't mind. I love seeing him different than with the stone face and whole - body - mask everyday. 

"Look! On the bed is a black and white one too ... are they wolves?" - I ask curious while leaning a bit forward. 

"Looks like our twins are still a bit a child in their body ... " - Sandro states and put the stuff lion to Neliana' side again. She takes it as soon as she feels it and hugs it like her life depends on it. 

3 stuff animals. 

A lion, a white wolf and a black wolf. 

They do everything for a reason. It's the first thing I learned from the past days with them. But why know this selection on stuff animals?

I will know soon. 

–––

Now, since I know the Nes are okay, I go back to Lia' room because I spotted something a few minutes ago. Above her desk. It looked like a photo wall or so. Maybe it sounds or seems crazy if I say I would like to see them. But nobody can blame me, I missed the last 10 years from them and curiosity as much as just hope to know some more about them, is normal, I think. 

I was right. It's in fact a photo wall. 

It shows, as expected and hoped, many memory scene

It shows, as expected and hoped, many memory scene. They are real trouble makers. Now we have the confirmation. Remember to me: never let them in a supermarket. It looks like they prefer to make more trouble in it than to shop. 

Two other photos caught my attention. Maybe because of the beautiful visible view. They love hiking. Over the suspension bridge we must discuss one more time. My heart miss a beat only by looking at the picture. And they are sitting there, hugging each other and seem to be far away from worry. It's far too dangerous on it even if the photo looks beautiful. 

Further you can see different, typical and beautiful sibling interactions. Like the selfie with both of them wearing sunglasses or making cringe faces. It only confirms my thought: They are carefree alone. 

You can also see a photo showing both in a kitchen making cupcakes. They like baking. I must shake my head. Just like Georgio. He's a great baker even if you wouldn't think that way because of his stature and job as a boxer. Especially cakes from him are just as good as haven. 

Another beautiful sibling interaction shows the photo with them both sitting on a floor with a guitar in their hands. They play guitar. 

And one more shows them laying on the ground in a snow world. Probably they can ski too. Slowly I begin to realize how varied talented they are. Not only athletic, but also musically and baking. We missed so much and know so less.