"Hello, Tj." I gritted through my teeth.

I had no problem with him. He was actually my favorite cousin, but he had a serious problem and if my little mind started to work a little faster, I would have known what was leading to happen.

  "You know, You don't seem so pleased to see your big cousin, Lilah. I thought you of all people would be excited." He said as he stood up from the couch.

He then looked over towards his mother with a devilish smile. He was definitely going through it right now, maybe he wasn't on his meds. I've seen his episodes plenty of times because he had a tendency of not taking them. But then again, Cora wouldn't let her son go through that. So what was the problem?

  "What are we doing here?" Alona asked once again,

Tj looked at her for a long period of time before turning around. He revealed the bag behind him before he opened it and took out a couple of weapons. He started to hand each of us one as my heart dropped.

I shook my head as he tried to hand me one. I just looked at it and continued to shake my head. I couldn't do it, I couldn't hold that. It would make me something I'm not and I wasn't ready to be evil.

Tj rolled his eyes before he continued on and handed Alona the weapon instead. He then tossed the bag onto the couch and waved at his mother,

  "Mom, can you bring her in?" He asked,

My aunt nodded before she walked out of the living room for a couple of minutes. When she came back, she held a girl in her hands.

Lucas glared as he stepped up to my aunt but Tj raised his weapon to him. The girl that he held was Autumn Monreal, The daughter of the innocent and cousin of Lucas. I wondered why she was here? What did she do? How did she know about this?

  "Delilah Quinn, Lucas Reyes jr, Oliver Hager jr, Alona Martin, and Autumn Monreal." Tj started with a smile fresh on his lips, "You are the new BMMC."

I knew it. I knew this was coming and I knew this stupid thing would fall on me, I just hoped that I would get a chance to live life first. My mom had her childhood taken from her and now I was going to live in her name? I mean sure I wanted to be just like her but a murder? I couldn't, my mom was amazing and all but it was no other word than a murder to best describe her.

She was a killer, she knew it, I knew it, the world knew it. That's why we would have to move every few years, because no matter how hard we tried, her past was always going to give us danger.

  "What's a BMMC?" Autumn asked with tears in her eyes,

She was scared, she had every right to be. I felt bad for her and all of the rest. Us taking over as The BMMC, Then that meant my mothers were either dead or in serious trouble, I was hoping for the second one. I couldn't lose my mothers and split up with my siblings because of this lifestyle.

I looked over at my aunt and she tried her best not to make eye contact with me. She knew this was messed up and with a heart like hers, I didn't expect her to do this, For her to stoop this low.

  "Best Money Making Company, also stands for Best Maste-Mind Criminals. It was an Assassin company made by my great-great grandparents. They were CEOs and they passed down that title through the family name. Last elected CEOs were Andrea Martin, and Oliver Hager the first. Meaning, Oliver Jr or Alona should be the CEO." I spoke, getting everyone's attention.

  Tj shook his head, "You know a lot, Baby cousin. But you did mess up with the OJ or Alona thing. It was ruled that you get the CEO title if the chosen family deserves it. Your mother wants you as CEO."

My heart burned more. My mothers knew about this? They were okay with letting me throw away my future and become a killer? I didn't believe it. I don't believe it, after all these years of them trying to protect my siblings and I and they want to throw it all away?

I backed up and shook my head before I bumped into a desk behind me. The desk was a little rocky which made me confused. I then looked up towards the ceiling to see a camera.

Where there was a camera, there was an oliver and I didn't mean Oliver Jr, I meant my Uncle-

  "Hello, Delilah."

I turned around in a flash to see him. He was supposed to be dead. He wasn't supposed to be here. We did our best to keep him away. He was like a pimple that wouldn't go away. If hell couldn't hold him, burning him 6 feet underground should have been a no brainer where not to put him.

  "Dad?" Oliver jr said curiously,

And this was where the drama all starts. It starts where it begins, a house of Adkins, Cameras and the original, Oliver Hager, Hell couldn't be any better.