𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHT{ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER EIGHT
{ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ}
——————————

——————————"sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ

——————————
"sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs ɪs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

BEING ANXIOUS was something Alec didn't always feel in some situations. But as the school day ended, he grew anxious about going to May's house to work on their project. Alec didn't know why he was nervous, but he was. He wasn't sure if it was because of their differences or something else, but Alec was scared, to say the least.

He was putting his books into his locker at the end of the day after the bell rang, letting school out. Alec had told May he would drive them to her house so she didn't have to take the bus, and she agreed. So now Alec was waiting for her as he was overthinking about going to May's house for their project.

"Alec!" May yelled, startling Alec and making him jump a little. "Jeez. You really don't pay attention when you're focused."

"Sorry. A lot on my mind." Alec said with a timid smile.

"It's okay. You ready to go?" May asked, and Alec nodded.

"Yeah, let's go." He says, closing his locker. Alec leads May down the hall and out of their school to his car.

"Nice car," May said as they walked closer to it making Alec smile.

"Thanks, my grandfather got it from a friend for cheap. It's had a few problems but other than that, she runs like a beauty." Alec says, looking at his car, a baby blue 1980 CJ5 Jeep.

"It's definitely in good condition." May complements as they enter the car.

"Thanks. I try to take care of it best I can," Alec says.