𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔

sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINE{ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER NINE
{ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER NINE{ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs}———————————

———————————
"ɪ ᴡɪsʜ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

A SOMBER FEELING drowned the Sanchez/Joza household. The day where Isabella Sanchez overdosed was a day no one in the family liked. They all missed her dearly, wishing she hadn't left so soon. But things happen, and that's life. They all had to learn how to move on and continue life without her. But they always made sure to celebrate her any chance they got, whether it was on the day she died or on her birthday and holidays. They always thought of her.

I'M HOMESICK
FOR SOMEWHERE THAT DOESN'T EXIST
FOR SOMEONE I'M STILL LEARNIN' TO MISS
IT'S LIKE YOU'VE BEEN REPLACED
BY HOME VIDEO TAPES

Angelica, Hector, their children, and grandchildren, except Alec, had gone out to pick flowers for Isabella's grave and grocery shopping for dinner. Alec would have gone, but had to finish some homework before going out to deal with this day. His grandparents understood that Alec had it the hardest one that day. He had lost his mother, someone he barely got to know, so they let him have his space to deal with his emotions.

"Alec, we're home, mijo!" Angelica shouted for her grandson.

"He's probably not even home," Hector said as he, Diego, and Julian placed the bags on the kitchen counter.

"He texted me that he was going home like thirty minutes ago. If he changed his mind, he would have texted me." Cassia told her grandparents.

"Oh well, can you go find him, please, Cassia?" Angelica told her granddaughter, who nodded and approached Alec's bedroom.

Outside the door, Cassia heard soft sobs coming from inside. She leaned into the door to try and hear better and could hear that Alec was crying. Cassia knew this was a hard day for Alec. Growing up without a mother is hard on anyone, not that she knew, but she could imagine.