𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWO{ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWO
{ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ}
———————————

———————————"ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ

———————————
"ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

WORKING HARD is what Alec has been doing since school started. He wanted to prove to himself and others that he could get through college, even with his dyslexia. It was the new year and a new semester of classes for Alec. But being at USC for a few months now, Alec had made new friends while still seeing and talking to his old ones.

He missed seeing Jeremiah all the time, but they made sure to always at least talk once a week to see what each other was up to. And since May is taking a gap year, it was a little easier to see her even when she worked. Alec was having an excellent first year of college. He somehow became good friends with JJ, even though the guy could be a little weird and get on Alec's nerves sometimes. But in the end, JJ always meant well and made Alec laugh with his weirdness.

Alec also met Seiu, a girl in his business class who was super chill and reminded Alec a little of Roxy. She and Alec got along great and hung out to the point people thought they liked each other so much that they both had to state that they didn't, that Alec was dating May, and that Seiu was actually into girls.

Alec and Seiu were actually in the student lounge of USC working on homework together when JJ came in. JJ had yet to meet Seiu, so when he saw the girl, his eyes widened, making Alec sigh, knowing where JJ's mind was going.

"Yo Alec, my man," JJ said, pulling out a chair and sitting across from Alec.

"Sup JJ," Alec said, nodding at his roommate. "Seiu, this is JJ, my roommate. JJ, this is Seiu. She's in my business class."

"Nice to meet you, Seiu. That is such a beautiful name. But I mean, it fits a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." JJ said with a charming smile.

Seiu nodded and let out an awkward laugh, "Thank you...anyways, I'm finished and have to go. I'm meeting a friend for dinner." She said, packing up her stuff.

"It's a shame you can't say, and we get to know each other better," JJ said, smirking, looking Seiu up and down once she stood up.

Alec shook his head as Seiu put her bag over her shoulder, "Shame. Well, Alec, I'll see you in class, and if you need any help on the assignment, feel free to text me." Seiu said, and Alec nodded.

"I will. Thanks, Blue." Alec said, then Seiu walked away, not sparing JJ another glance.

"Your friend is super hot. Can you give me her number?" JJ asked as soon as Seiu was out of the room.

"No."

"What...why not?" JJ asked.

Alec chuckled, shaking his head, "You are not her type, man." Alec said, going back to his homework.

"I could be if you give me her number," JJ said, and when Alec ignored him, he sighed, leaning back in his chair. "You're a terrible friend, Alec. I hope you know this."

"How exactly am I a terrible friend?" Alec asked, sitting back and crossing his arms.

"For denying me the chance at a potential relationship," JJ said, and Alec just gave him a blank face. JJ sighed in defeat, "Oh, come on, man. Why can't you give me her number?"

"Cause I told you you're not her type," Alec said.

"But I could be," JJ argued.

"Unless you have a vagina in your pants, you're not her type," Alec said, making JJ stare at him blankly, not getting it yet. Alec scoffed, realizing JJ wasn't understanding what he meant until he saw JJ's eyes widen.

"Oh...she's a lesbian," JJ said, and Alec nodded. "That's hot."

Alec gave his roommate a look, then rolled his eyes, "You're unbelievable."

"Why did you call her Blue?" JJ asked.

"It's the meaning of her name. She hates it when people butcher her name, so she tells them to call her Blue instead." Alec explained, and JJ nodded in understanding. "Was there a reason you came here?"

"Nah, I just wanted to annoy you while you did homework," JJ said, and Alec shook his head.

"Whatever JJ."

"Oh, actually, there is a reason I came here. You're Abuela called and asked me to tell you to call her. She tried calling you but figured you were doing homework and called me after." JJ explained as Alec took out his phone, seeing the missed call from his grandmother. "Anyway...I'll see you later. I have an appointment to get to."

Alec's raised an eyebrow, intrigued, "An appointment?" Alec questioned, and JJ nodded.

"Yup. A dick appointment." JJ said, and Alec scoffed, shaking his head.

"You're...you are something else, JJ. I didn't need to know that." Alec said, shaking his head, making JJ laugh, holding his stomach. "Please leave. Go away. I don't want to see your face anymore."

"Later, dude," JJ said, finally leaving as Alec shook his head at his roommate.

Once JJ left, Alec immediately called his grandmother back, bringing his phone to his ear as it rang. Angelica answered after the third ring, glad that Alec picked up.

"Alec, sweetheart, you okay?" Angelica asked, making Alec smile.

"I'm fine, Abuela. JJ told me you asked him to tell me to call you back, so that's what I'm doing." Alec said.

"I called wondering if you've heard about that thing in Europe called Covid-19 or coronavirus?" Angelica asked her grandson, and Alec shook his head.

"No, I haven't heard of it. Why?" Alec asked his grandmother.

"Because people are really panicking. They say it might come over to the states." Angelica said, concerned.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. We'll be fine." Alec said, not worried at all.

"I hope so," Angelica said.

Alec spoke with his grandmother a bit longer about everything that's happened. It made his day to talk to her, as he'd missed her and everyone else. Being at school made it hard to see everyone. Sure, the school wasn't far from where they lived, but everyone had their own lives to live.

But Alec will do anything to see his family.