Doc Flys A Dragon

Start from the beginning

"God, is  Doc even here?" Grian questioned. Etho turned to them as he noticed the three.

"Doc is on that dragon!" Etho yelled. Bdubs eyes widened more than they should have as Scar just looked confused.

"Wait? What?"

"The dragon freaking stole him, or he's laying dead down in the perimeter I saw it blast him" Etho said, panic laced in his voice. Grain took off after the dragon, not nearly as fast as he wanted to, but he didn't go much faster.

It was an unimaginable feeling. To just sit on Glydia and feel the wind pass by. Clouds sweeping through her wings like a knife on butter. He seemed to have gotten his control back. Glydia was finished with her weekly flight. Doc chuckled as she turned her head.

But the dragon's eyes were sat on something behind her. A smaller man. A parrot. Trying to follow her. She flicked her tail and huffed as the tiny bird dodged and weaved. Doc caught notice of this, turning to see the pesky bird himself.

"Doc?! what are you doing?!"

"Meet me at the ground" Doc sighed. He led the dragon down as she slowly and surely reached below the clouds. Unluckily for them it was an ocean. They'd have to continue flying to be able to talk.

Glydia didn't like the parrot. She kept a close eye on him as she swept her wings up and down, pushing large waves into the water below. Grian himself, looked mortified to be so close to the dragon, that rarely happened in battle.

"D-Doc? You fly this thing?"

"It's not a thing, Grian, and yes I'm not torturing a dragon? That would end in disaster wouldn't it?" That statement was very true. The flying, not so much. It was still a learning matter but it worked for the most part.

"D-Doc can we get back to the perimeter?" Grain asked, shakely. He was taking double the amount of flaps as the void of the dragon.

"Try to keep up" Doc chuckled, patting Glydia as she set to the skys. Grain hurling back in the wind.

Glydia was having fun again. Before realising the pesky bird was coming after them. He was panting as he tried to keep up, but the last straw was when he grabbed her tail. She huffed as she flicked her tail. Sending the bird spinning down towards the ground.

Doc laughed as he watched Grain fall. The perimeter had come into veiw and Grian was falling right for it. Oh. He should probably save him... he's a parrot how can't he stablise himsefl? Oh well here goes nothing.

"Glydia?" The dragon looked back. It was nice to know she knew her name.

"Fetch?" Doc said, patting her as he pointed to the falling hermit. And he was pleasantly surprised when she actually fetched, going after the parrot and catching him about halfway down the nuclear hole. ( not nuclear really but the description works ).

She caught him like he was a toy. Grain huffing and puffing as they landed on the flag pole. The wood of it bending as Glydia set her weight on it. There were a lot of people here. Huh?

"Doc tell your dragon to be respectful!" Grain yelled. Glydia sent out her voidly breath on him as he took some damage.

"Doc you ride dragons now!" Bdubs asked as Doc slid of the beast. He simply nodded as he placed an ender crystal near the dragon, keeping her close.

"Since when—" Scar was cut off by an amazed Etho.

"Since when, this is so cool!" Etho yelled. The other three looked at him in disbelief as he walked up to the dragon. Once a nerd, always a nerd I guess. Or maybe it was a redstoner thing...

Glydia was quick to accept a pet from the white haired. He sounded funny compared to Doc. All of them did. Their voices were just lighter than Doc's. She hadn't really heard anyone else's voice before though so. People were usually scared of her... but this guy wasn't, just like Doc!

She happily let herself get pet like a dog. It was fun. And nice.

"Etho you're insane!" Bdubs shouted. Scar was slightly interested as he took a step forward, also petting the beast. Bdubs regretted his words as he stood there. He also wanted to pet the dragon now... crap.

Grain tried to take a step forward but was simply puffed away by a bit of wind. Doc laughed as Grain glared at him. Doc was proud his dragon learned to dislike Grian. It definitely looked like he did it but he genuinely never said anything about Grian to her.

"Can I pet her?" Bdubs questioned. Doc nodded. The dragon opened her big luminous eyes at the new voice.

Everyone was allowed to pet her that day.

Except Grian...

——————————————————————————

WC: 1386 [above the line]

I think I carried around this idea for weeks, planing it in my head so here,have Doc with his little ender dragon TvT

Catch ya on the flip side!