Chapter-1

The next day, Rajendra Desai, Guru Pandian, Andrews, and Kamal arrived for " Virat's" coronation as the new ruler of KGF.

Andrew said " Garuda hasn't even died for 24 hours and Virat is already showing his true colors"

Everyone reached the venue and was waiting for Virat. They heard helicopter noise and drums outside.

as rocky and his queen enter the venue entrance there as he took her hand and takes her inside

Rajendra Desai is thinking about his youngest Daughter his little queen thing if she was safe or not, he was worried for her.

Kamal said " Since when did Virat become like this? I will kill him myself"

he went to sit down only to remember and asked days

" Oh right that Bombay guy...Rocky, he's dead right...tsk last my chance to kill him"

A girl's voice is heard

"Don't touch me"

Everyone looks up to see Reena Desai is standing there with two guards with her

Rajendra Desai got up asking

" Reena, what are you doing here?"

" I don't know, I was in a restaurant with my friends they forced me and brought me here"

" Who brought you here?"

The door opened and the New Sultan and sultana of kgf walked in

Rajni outfit

Rajendra and Reena look happy when they saw their little queen who looks happy with rocky

Others looked shocked to see Rocky enter the room when they were anticipating Virat to come in.

Rocky walked towards the throne of KGF saying

" Oh god, please make sure that no more head shall be sacrificed for this throne"

Rocky looked around to see if there is another chair for his queen

" Which idiot made a chair only for the king not for a queen? am I the only one to rule? Don't worry jaan I will ask them to make you one, Your Raja Promise"