Chapter-2

Well, it's been 9 years since Rajni had reborn, and living her life as Rajni Desai, living with her twin Reena is very colorful because she has entertainment 24/7.

Her mom died in a rowdy fight which made Reena more rude and arrogant toward society, Rajni became colder and improved her poker face which made no can Identify her feeling, and Rajendra became more silent after his wife's death.

At the age of 10, Rajni went to her father saying

" Appa I want to learn defense"

Rajendra is shocked when his younger daughter asked him this

" Well, why my little queen wants to learn that ha?"

"Appa if I was a boy you would have made me learn right am I and Reena less than a boy Appa?"

Rajendra felt his heart break lightly he never sees his daughters like that he said crossing her hair

"No my Bacha (child) You both are my life I would never see you guys like that if that's what you want you can learn it all the defense"

"Including archery and gun"

"that too"

"Don't worry papa I will concentrate on my studies and other things girls do too okay"

"Okay meri Bacha" (My child)

With that Rajni had made her life Goal to learn all the defenses and her father arranged for her a tutor for it the tutor Mr.Varma did not believe that she would pass the basic level but after seeing her potential he trained her so tough he made her into a lethal weapon.

When Rajni is twelve years old, One day the tutor invited Rajendra, Reena, Andrew, Kamal, Guru Pandian

Rajendra asked, " Why did you call us today here Mr.Varma?"

Mr.Varma said "To show you the potential of my student your younger daughter"

Reena jump up and down saying " We are going to Raji fight awesome"

Kamal said in a rude tone " Girls can't fight"

Mr.Varma said " You should not underestimate them because they are girls, boy they can even make men's life hell If they want"

Andrew and Guru Pandian are curious about what a younger daughter has learned so that Tough Mr.Varma is praising her this much

When Mr.Varma called Rajni to come out for the task Kamal, Andrew, and Guru Pandian are shocked to see who determined the young girl looked

Mr.Varma said to Rajendra " Mr.Desai get your men inside will you please"

Rajendra look confused " Okay"

he signaled the guys to come inside

Mr.Varma said " You have to beat the youngest Desai "

Rajendra looked engraved and shouted, "How dare you!!!"