Chapter 3 Batman vs The Symbol of Peace

Emi had just walked into the Batcave and saw that there was alot, Izuku couldn't hang on any longer so her ended up unhooking the grappler and fell from the ceiling and onto the stairway leading up a little to the Bat computer. Emi immediately screamed a little but stopped when she saw that it was just Izuku and helped him up, she then saw that he had bandages wrapped around his arms and his torso and the bandage on his cheek. She then saw the Batman suits and and everything and looked back at Izuku.

Emi: Izuku please be honest with me

Izuku: I'm listening

Emi: Are you the Batman?

Izuku: Yes, I'm Batman

Emi: Why the hell didn't you tell me?!

Izuku: I was trying to protect you!

Emi: From what?!

Izuku: From the bad guys I fight! If they were all to find out who knew The Batmans real identity they would target them and find out!

Emi: I can handle myself!

Izuku: Didn't seem like it! If it weren't for me saving your ass tonight in Hosu then you would have died! I can't lose afford to lose you too! I already lost My parents! I don't need to lose you too!

Emi covered her mouth as her heart dropped, she watched as Izuku's breath slowly calmed down and watched as he walked down to his suits. She then looked over at Melissa who was had just turned around and watched what happened.

Emi: Did I say something wrong?.....

Melissa: No you didn't, hes being protective over the ones he loves. He is right about what would of happened if he didn't show up to Hosu, I don't think Izuku can handle losing anyone else without killing a Villain

Emi: Izuku wouldn't kill, right?

Melissa: He would he were to lose you or me, he would kill the person who did and not stop

Emi: I should have just kept my mouth shut....

Melissa: You were curious and that's ok, but right now you and Izuku need some time apart to calm down. Just until things have calmed down between you two is all

Melissa then got up from the seat and walked down to where Izuku was and saw him putting on the armored Batsuit and immediately ran over stopping him before he found finish putting it on.

Melissa: What are you doing?!

Izuku: I'm putting on the Armored Batsuit, I told you I'm fighting him no matter what

Melissa: Your in no condition to fight right now

Izuku: Don't care, I'll still kick his ass

Melissa: Fine! But please be careful

Izuku: I'll try

Izuku then put the metal Mask on and the Armored Batsuit was complete.

He then grabbed the rifle shaped gun that had a special kind of ammo and out it in the holster on his back, then got into The Knight and drove off as Emi watched him

He then grabbed the rifle shaped gun that had a special kind of ammo and out it in the holster on his back, then got into The Knight and drove off as Emi watched him. 3 hours had passed and Batman was standing in the rain near and outside the abandoned building, he watched as it thundered and lighting. He then saw All Might slowly land on the ground in front of him and started walking to him slowly.

Batman: Well, here I am

All Might: Batman please stop, you have to listen to me, I don't wanna-

All Might was then cut off by two sonars coming at him from both his sides as it hurt his ears and pushed him back, he then picked up a piece of metal ripping it into two pieces and throw them both at the sonars breaking them. Batman and All Might then walked towards each other.

All Might: You don't understand

Batman: I understand!

All Might then threw Batman onto the roof, Batman then stood back up as All Might landed on the roof with him and watched as Batman shot him with a small gas emitting from the bullet. All Might then felt his strength start to go away.

Batman: You always act brave, your not brave

All Might then tried to punch Batman but Batman countered it with his arm stopping the punch.

Batman: Men are brave

Batman then picked All Might up and slammed him into the building as they both fail down into it, they both then stood up and Batman reloaded to rifle with another gas bullet but a stronger dose. They both ran at each other and Baan through a punch and punched All Might in the face but saw it didn't effect him.

Batman: Oh shit

All Might then threw Batman across the building and into the men's Bathroom where Batman got back up and saw  All Might jump at him, Batman then shot the rifle hitting All Might in the chest with it making the gas more effective but it cause the right eye side of Batmans mask to get torn off. Batman then stood back up and saw that All Might wasn't movie and picked him up and put him over his shoulder and walked over to the edge of the railing, Batman then threw him off and watched as he hit the other rails and hit the the ground, Batman then used his Grapple gun to slowly descend down to the ground where he tied the grapple to All Might's ankle and cut the Gun piece off and Throw it to the side while walking to a certain spot.

Batman: Your parents probably taught you a different lesson growing up, but my parents taught me a different lesson

Batman then turned around and held onto the line and looked at All Might.

Batman: Dying in the gutter for no reason at all

Batman then started swinging All Might around Causing All Might yo crash into serval brick poles, Batman then let go and watched as All Might went skidding across the ground and laid there unconscious. Batman then walked to the exit and saw that it was still raining.

Batman: Take this as a lesson to stay the hell away if your not gonna help people, instead I'll handle it because I am Batman

Batman then walked away leaving All Might laying there, Batman then got in The Knight and started driving off. He then got a call from the Commissioner about a crime scene and he immediately went to hat direction.