Daddy, Call Me Baby_3🔞

No proofread...

Ignore grammatical errors because my english sucks.

Don't forget to vote and comment....

"*†****

Jimin waits for the older to reply him. However to his dismay when the latter stayed silent. His heart broke into uncountable pieces as he begins to panic from the inside thinking the older doesn't felt the same for him and probably he crossed limits today by believing his friends assumptions.

At the certain thought had him mess as crystal drops automatically started flowing through his dark brown eyes, wetting the older's chest.
Jimin's silent heart winching sob shooken Kim Taehyung  from his shocking daze.

That is when Taehyung get back to his senses and realized that he fucked by staying silent when the younger just confessed the three magical words that he yearning and dying to hear from all those months.

Jimin's silent sobs itself proved that the younger took his silent as rejection and bow bawling.

"Omg...baby...please don't cry. "The panic Taehyung immediately raises up the younger head to see Jimin in crying mess. He slowly sits up with the younger above his body and gently pull out his soften dick inside from the precious spot.

Jimin doesn't protest, only wailing bitterly while sitting on the older's thighs, reminiscing in the previous possibility that Taehyung perhaps dosen't like him like he do.

"Jimin ah... don't cry please... I.. I..."Taehyung fumbles in pure distress & concern not knowing how to cope with everything and express his own feelings when Jimin already took his silent as rejection.

Fuvk...Taehyung curse himself for being such a dumb dick. He wanted yell to the whole world how much he loves the younger. But before doing those crazy shit he should calm his baby down. Thus, with painful bitter lumps inside his throat and clenching heart, he started stroking Jimin's naked back softly.

"Baobe! I- " Taehyung tend to confess his own feelings but was cutt of by his baby boy who was still weeping silently in his arms.

"Hyung... you don't like me??" Jimin snif then he suddenly started to sob & wail loudly when the older shakes his head negatively, indicating in "no".

That instantly made Kim Taehyung panic as he realized again he messed up, giving wrong impression to the smaller as he curses himself for being such a dumbo today.

Swallowing thickly his saliva, Taehyung gently took the younger pretty messy small face into his large palm to cups the younger's face lovingly as he replies again, "Baby, please don't cry! Seeing you like this hurting me more than you would imagine. Please don't cry! Honey..."

Jimin slapped away the older's hands that were on his face, sniffling as he raises his voice, "Why would it hurt you? When you clearly said you don't like me at all then Why would your heart be aching seeing me in pain when you don't even like me??.."

At the younger outburst, instead of getting offended. Kim Taehyung just grin crazily and tries to wipe the tears off from his beloved face.

"Well, indeed I don't like you Kim Jimin....because like is too small word to express my craziness for you. ..you've no idea what you mean to me...you've no idea for you how far i can go just to get loved by you....I love you...im crazily in love with you since God knows how long..." Taehyung confess with an sincere look.

Jimin froze at the older confession that his breath got stuck on his throat.

"You know? To conquer your heart I've been holding onto my feelings & utmost crazy desires for you all the time so that you never feel pressured or get wrong impression of me that I'm taking advantage of our martial status to claim you when i wanted your heart to be mine first...i... "Taehyung low chuckle, rendering Jimin speechless.