😈Naughty Prologue😉

No proofread.

Warning ⚠⚠.. This book is not for kids, if anyone uncomfortable with mature content smut then please don't proceeds because simply this book is not for you.

Most importantly If my stories are not someone liking then kindly retreat instead of reporting on my hardwork.

HOMOPHOBIC stay away because this is a "Boy Love" story with 21+ explicit scenes.

**********†********†****†""""""***†*****†*******†***

"Argh! mm! Ahh! f-fuck...J-Jimin-ah!....ohh....."Kim Taehyung moan, arching his back and body crazily which is trembling receiving huge amount pleasure as his little husband teasing him painstakingly by engulfing his not so little junior greedily.

Oh how delicious the sensation is that creeping through his blood cells...Eventually Kim Taehyung eyeballs rolls inside his socket enjoying the indescribable pleasure which is giving by his little husband hot delicious sinful mouth only to drive him crazy in pleasure. Sending unbearable euphoria through his entire spine! It had his body stiff and shudder at the same time.

Earning such a pleasing moan and getting such pleased look on his husband face. Jimin with satisfied smile and innocent look, resume his sinful activities.

Embedding Kim Taehyung proud hard junior inside his hot mouth, glistening lips were wrapped around the rock cock as Jimin Deep throat his Husband while occasionally teasing the tip of his Dom Husband huge erected dick, tasting the salty slippery precum by using his tounge then again pushing it all inside his mouth. Chocking due to the huge Inavansion that only half of the shaft hitting his deep throat.

Kim Taehyung let out pleasurable cry and cursed seeing his little husband innocent baby look through his half lidding eyes and asked inwardly. "God....how can someone looks so innocent doing such a sinful act??...ahhh.... It's feels soo good inside his warm hot cavern."

********†""""†******†****†********†***†*******†*****†*"""""********†***†***

Kim Taehyung a 21, A top class business tycoon or i say billionaire was arranged marriage to a 19 yrs boy named Park Jimin.

Their marriage was based on business related at first but eventually both developed feelings for each other with passing time.

The only problem was, None of them couldn't mustered courage to spit out their feelings aloud, scared of rejection as they want to take everything slowly. Giving each other full of freedom even through they're already a god damn couple.

They were so stupid & kin to their so called stupid theory of love that both didn't bothered to take their relationship in second steps, afraid other will be uncomfortable which is not true but a ridiculous wistful thoughts of their over thinking mind because both were inwardly dying to claim each other by all ways.

Far all everything was going well until one day as moment Kim Taehyung returned back from his office, exhausted and frustrated.

Out of nowhere his little Husband, Kim Jimin caught him off guard by pushing him on the bed...then kissing him hell out while literally stripping off his clothes, disclosing his farm muscular sexy naked body, hand cuffing his both hand above his head.

The dumbfounded Taehyung body got stiffened oddly as he subconsciously shrudded under his beautiful husband lustful and full of loving gaze what turned him On as fuck.

Then Jimin himself started stripping his clothes like a sexy venus, revealing his virgin, untouched body to put a delicious feast to infront of his husband lustful gaze.

With bulging out eyes! The dumbfounded Dom male snapping out from traumatic trance! Taehyung managed to asked him one thing with husky deep voice. "J..Jimin... w_what's all this??.

Whereas in response, all Jimin did is... smiled seductively, licking his lips by sticking out his tongue. Said with seductive tone, sending shiver down through Taehyung spine that had reached to his dick which wake up instantly from his sleep.

"Daddy, call me Baby"

And then Jimin realised it was the worsted idea and decision he had taken to seduce his husband and get ripped from inside by his Horny beast husband Kim Taehyung brutal beastly acts.

Even after losing his sense couple of time poor virgin Jimin found himself getting fucked by Kim Taehyung till......Uwuuu.

*******†**"""""***†********†************†*******†***

Wanna know?? Then scroll down to read it with full details in next chapter😉

🌚hello sinners, here i am with another sinful 3 shots....Don't stay quite and let me knows how bad it is.

"__" Okk?!