"Yo-Your ph-phone" JK groaned hearing Tae's broken words and looked up to see the younger fisting the pillow beside his head while his eyes closed with face completely red and his lips parted from where sliva was dripping.

Fvk oh how much he loves those expression on his wifey knowing he is the one who was responsible for this messy fvked up state of the younger.

"I don't care" was the only thing he spoke before cutting the call that was ringing from past half an hour.

"Doll" he called Tae who opened his teary eyes only to get his lips captured in a messy heated kiss from the Mafia King who again started to thrust inside of him causing him to moan in pleasure and pain.

Jeon blinked his eyes and shook his head as it was not the time to get hard imagining the younger as he have a full long metting of Mafia's to attend.

Damn he just can't wait to return back to the university in lunch time.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Taehyung on the other side came to know that the class was full because their seniors were also joining them as today's topic was same and important for both of the year's students.

After one long hour the class was dismissed and he was more than happy to get out as first he literally hate H.A.T.E crowdy classes and second again he hate sitting beside anyone while studying as he was used to sit alone for the whole day during his class.

Soon when everyone was left he too got up to leave only to see the smily monkey from before standing in front of him, but he just rolled his eyes and left the classroom ignoring the boy's blabbering who was walking beside him till he reached his next class.

"Well see you at lunch beauty" The boy tried to flirt again while winking and smirking but the smirk fall when Tae tsked in entered inside his class completely ignoring the handsome male whose face turned dark as it was first time someone dared to ignore him in his whole life.

Tae entered his class and again sat on his regular seat that was ofcourse away from everyone in the back....soon the teacher entered and took attendance.

"So students as we know yours final exams are near and we are doing a trip to nearby river in the forest that was organised by Environmental department" Tae teacher begin and everyone was listening her silently.

"So two days before I asked you for the names of students who are interested and we have the final result with us today....now I am gonna repeat all of yours name and those who wants to back away and those who wants add in it...kindly plzz inform me right now or meet me in lunch time"

Listening to this Tae at first was confused why he didn't know about this but he remembered he didn't attend uni last two days, anygays it didn't matter as he was not planing to go...so it ok.

"And last Kim Taehyung" this made him look up at the professor with confusion but Jeon's last words rang inside his mind causing him to sigh and tiredly place his head on the desk....he knew the older wanted him to attend the trip and there is no way he was going to refuse to his teacher when his bully himself added his name in it.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Lunch time began after two more classes and he made his way towards Jeon's personal room whereas on the other side a brunette hair male was looking around the whole cafeteria to catch a glimpse of the beauty he met this morning.

Tae knocked on the door and entered without getting any response as he was used to it because if the owner of the room is not even present in there the door was always open for him just in case if he wants to visit and spend some time alone for himself.

He closed the door behind and looked around to see no-one was in the room but out of the habit he immediately removed his upper clothes and started to set the lunch which he always bought from home for both of them as his bully loves his cooking way too much.

Soon the door opened again alerting him and causing him to turn around only to see the ravenette standing there with hair in all directions, shirt buttons ripped, tie losely hanging around the neck....seeing the messy state of the older the beauty was completely shocked.

"Can you please go....i want to be alone" The tiredness and frustration in the voice was noticed by the younger who only nodded his head as no word was coming out from his mouth.

Jungkook immediately made his way towards the bathroom leaving Tae who looked at door of bathroom and then at the food arranged on the table..... sighing loudly he immediately wore his clothes and sat on the chair waiting for the ravenette to come out.

He know the older asked him to be out but he also know that if his presence wasn't needed Jeon wouldn't have stepped inside the University at all.....observing the older's body language Tae know he wants him to be there but was also denying it confusing the younger but again he know his husband's bipolar behaviour so he wasn't surprised at all.

When Jungkook came out he was kinda surprised to see the younger still here and to add more into his surprise Tae signalled him to came near only to get dragged on the chair and forcefully feed by his wifey who internally was praying to all the god above that the devil don't lash out on him for taking this big bold move.

Well that was never going happen as Jeon was on cloud nine to feel his wifey showing authority over him and forgetting every tension he pulled Tae in his lap refused to eat unless the younger himself feed him his whole lunch *sigh*.

"I'll be coming tonight" Jungkook whispered giving a last suck to his wifey's lips who nodded his head catching his breath and finally after getting hickeys all over his neck and collarbone Jeon was ready to let go the younger whose heart was running marathon seeing his marks all over the ravenette's body.

Tae sighed again and head towards his next class only to stopped by the brunette male who popped up in front of him out of nowhere causing him to roll his eyes.

"I didn't find you in cafeteria, were you somewhere else beauty?" The male asked giving a flirtatious smile to the younger who ignored him and stepped forward.

"Hey! Don't ignore me...come on I know you are loving the attention but atleast gimme some of it too" He followed the younger who was clearly not interested in him and after continuous flirting of straight five minutes when he again didn't get some attention his ego was hurt very bad.

"If you think I'll back out from it, then you are wrong beauty....just to you know my name is....

Jeon Yon-seok"

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Ik it was boring but was also necessary for upcoming twist...so sorry T.K hoes ♡

So, how's it.
Hope you guys like it......(1700 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien