13.

What is consistency? Idk that biitch? ◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕

Tae entered the class and sat down at his usual seat which is in the back. He arranged his things on his desk but got startled when someone joined him on his right side. Out of instict he first looked around to see if the classroom is full or what? I mean why in the hell someone will sit beside him? HIM?

He found out that the class was indeed full today but many students were definitely not his classmates, he then looked at his right to see a handsome brunette guy smiling his 400 volt smile to him.

'He is creepy' That was the first thought coming to Tae's mind. Like come on bish we don't try to make someone blind with your full teeths on display when you are totally fvking strangers no?

"Hey beautiful" That's it, Tae could already imagine the boy laying on hospital bed and him (Tae) trying to calm an angry Jeon with all his might.

"*sigh* I deserve some vacations god" Tae whined muttering under his breath as his a$$ and boobs were still very sore after handling JK in last two days.

"Please stay away" Tae directly told the boy whose smile flatter with a confused expression taking over his face but Jeon's wifey was already standing ready to change his seat after packing his things back.

"Hey what did-"

"You didn't pass my vibe check" Tae sassed and went to sit beside a nerdy girl who was too immersed in her book to notice any presence near her.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Jungkook was exiting his room in Uni when Jackson came with his working iPad in his hands.

"Sir he is visiting the main house today" And that was enough for Jeon to halt in his steps....he tilted his neck to his right and getting the signal Jackson immediately handled him the electronic device.

The bodyguard come assistant saw how his boss fisted his left hand with his jaw clenching, so Jackson immediately took his phone out but before he could do something a loud crashing voice was heard causing him to sigh.

Soon he heard the footsteps going away and he looked around to see the Mafia King's walking figure and his broken iPad crushed near the left side of the wall.

"I again got late to order a new one before he broke it *whine* it's ok next time I'll be prepared and will order before he can take action" He whined and looked at his phone where an online shopping app was displayed with different options of ipads.

He immediately collected the peace of electronics from floor and ran to follow his boss before the Devil decide to take his anger out on him.

"What's the timing?" He heard the Jeon saying from backseat as he was driving.

"9:30 sir"

"And it'll take?"

"Atleast two or three hours sir"

"Make it wrap up before the lunch break" Jackson nodded in response as he knew his boss always visit uni in lunchtime to meet Taehyung, well he also come to pick up Tae in evening too but it was occasional, lunch time was compulsory no matter whatever happen.

"What is he planing now?" Jeon asked checking some files that were placed for him in car as always.

"I think it's about the Choi's deal metting you missed yesterday" Jeon stopped reading when a wave of memory flashed in front of his eyes.