9.

Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I am late but here is a loooong a$$ update as my apology my majesty *dramatic bow*.....you dare to get disappoint with it and I'll hunt you i swear 🔪.
.
.

Flashback continue...

"Wh-What?" Tae stood up damn shocked to speak but suddenly he recalled the evening in that club instead which made him gulp visibly....but on other side Kookie frowned when he didn't get reply.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND JEON??? WHAT IS ALL THIS HUH...WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? A MAFIA OR SOMETHING WHO'LL KILL ANYONE WITHOUT ANY FEAR.....FOR FVK SAKE I AM SCARED!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT....I AM HAVING NIGHTMARES FROM THAT DAY AND LOOK AT ALL THIS , THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME......I AM FVKING SCARED OF YOU NOW!!!" Tae yelled pointing towards the men on the floor who were looking at him and Kookie with wide eyes while gulping in fear.

"You are scared of me?" Kookie asked looking at him with blank face causing a panting Tae to look at him in disbelief, seriously? He only listened that? *scoff* Tae really wanted to bang a fry pan on that bunny face now.

"Tell me Mommy are you scared of me?" Kookie too stood up and looked at him with puppy eyes now that made him gulp and shook his head getting trapped in Jeon's charms.

"But why there is fear in your eyes? There should be love for me right? Then why Mommy's eyes are showing fear?.....Mommy loves Kookie yeah, Jackson hyung Mommy loves Kookie right? Then why is he scared of his baby?....Look Mommy i am your baby bunny, don't be scared mommy or or...." Kookie started to search around in speed while Tae stood there numb as it was his first time seeing Kookie behaving like this, like a maniac whom he have seen in those psycho movies.

"Where is it? JACKSON HYUNG WHERE IS MY GUN???" Kookie yelled grabbing Jackson's collar who shook his head while sweat started to form on his forehead....Kookie left him and went towards the table stumbling like a drug addicted person who is desperate to have his dose after a long time.

"Yes, here it is...Mommy you are scared of me right? And they made you scared right....don't worry Kookie will kill them to make them pay" Kookie pointed his gun towards the men laying on floor which made them crawl back in fear while shaking their head..... Taehyung was still standing there frozen as he was feeling like fainting looking at those dead eyes who used to have sparkles in them around him everytime. (Ye fer murti ban gya 🤦🏻‍♀️)

"Nooooo" Jackson yelled and tried to snatch the gun away from the Mafia King who pushed him hard but he again stood up and struggled to took the gun away knowing Tae will know the secret Jeon was constantly hiding away from last 2 years.

"Hyung" Tae rushed towards Jackson when Kookie kicked him in stomach causing him to spat out some blood....but Kookie screamed and started to throw everything in the room around while the injured men were just praying for some miracle to happen as they were literally able to see their death in front of them.

"Dh-Don't worry, ju-just stop him fh-fast" Jackson said while coughing and Tae widened his eyes when Kookie was about to pull the trigger, so he hurriedly went towards the older and pulled him in a kiss.

Kookie was going to push him but stopped when Tae stuck his tongue out and forgetting everything the baby started to suck on Tae's tongue like a lolipop which made the younger moan when the ravenette pulled him hard by his waist.

"Mine" Kookie mumbled before sitting on sofa with Tae on his lap and the later used this time to took the gun away from the older while signalling Jackson who ordered Jeon's men to take the injured men out silently.