My eyes widen when she breaks the alcohol bottle and she keeps the unbroken piece in her hand.

She grabs my leg and I try to push her hand away but her grip tightens on my leg.

"No" I sob.

She aims the glass to my leg.

"NO" I yell
________________________

I jolt up from my sleep and my heavy breathing fills the silence in the room. What the hell.

I calm down and grab my phone to check the time.

It's 4am. Shit and I'm definitely not gonna be able to go back to sleep. I decide I'm going to work on my new launch since I haven't been able to find the time to do so.

I grab my laptop and sit back on my bed. I go to my website and start to fix some mistakes for my new launch.

As I'm working my mind drifts off to the dream I had. why are they coming back.

I shake my head and lean my head back on my headboard. god how I wished to kill that women myself.

That was honestly the plan but the car accident beat me to it.

I sigh and put my attention on the computer everything is almost done I just have to finish one more design.

I grab my sketchbook and turn to the last design that I was working on. As im about to start drawing I get a text on my phone and when I look at who it was it was Manuel.

I furrow my eyebrows it's 4am why the hell is he texting me.

I grab my phone and open his text.

Manuel: Silas Silas Silas Silas
seen just now

Me: Manuel? Why are you texting me at 4am
seen just now

Manuel: I'm outside of your house
look out your window😁.
seen just now

I furrow my eyebrows and get off my bed to walk towards my balcony, I open the door and walk out.

When I make it to the ledge I look down to see Manuel smiling up to me. I open my phone and go to his contact.

Me: why are you here Manuel I
told you that I was going to see you later and plus
How did you even get in .
seen just now

Manuel:  I have my ways...
seen just now

Me:  what the hell do you want.
seen just now

Manuel: I just wanna see you since you did just find out your family is apart of the mafia. I want to make sure your okay.
seen just now.

Manuel: and I also hacked into the cameras so if your family checks the cameras they won't suspect anything.
seen just now

I roll my eyes and turn around to go inside to get my shoes. I'm already wearing sweatpants and a shirt.

After I put my shoes on I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.