Chapter 26: A New Haircut Feels Good

Kai'sa POV:

Waking up in the hotel bed, I looked to my right expecting to see Y/N but I saw Evelynn's new silver hair she got yesterday. It's been 2 days since we saw that picture of Y/N having that bitch on him at that dinner. But my heart yearned for him as I wanted to wake up next to him. That bitch, she will learn to keep her hands off my man, her hands will not touch him anymore. Getting out of the bed, I walked to my duffel bag that had my clothes in it, and opening it, I found the shirt I was looking for. It had the Genshin Impact Geo symbol on it and I took my current shirt off. Looking down at my chest, I noticed they grew a bit bigger, and my bra still supported them just fine, I just wonder what Y/N thinks. I'm still not as big as Ahri tho, but I hope he enjoys them.

After getting into some new clothes, Evelynn walked into the room. Her hair was a bit of a mess as she had a brush and was trying to brush it. Her hair was misleveled and a true bedhead. Seems she also still regrets what we said before leaving, cuz she didn't have her usual scowl on. I seen Ahri sitting on the couch in the living room with a hand on her breast and the other.... down there. She also kept repeating Y/N's name.

Me: Hey Ahri!

She instantly jumped and looked around to see who it was before looking at me. Her hands instantly going to her sides.

Ahri: H-Hey Kai, I didn't know you were standing there.

Me: Sooo~ What were you doing?

Ahri: N-Nothing.

Me: Fufufu, nothing alrighty.

Akali: I wanna go shopping today before the first concert on this tour.

Evelynn: Well then girls, what are we waiting for. Ahri, go shower quick, I'll go after you.

Ahri got up from the couch and walked past me as Evelynn was holding a cup of coffee. Akali walked past to her room. She looked at me and smiled.

Evelynn: Something on your mind Kai?

Me: Yea, there is.

Evelynn: Speak.

Me: Well I'm worried Y/N won't like that I'm not as big as Ahri.

Evelynn: I understand Kai. Trust me, he won't care. I'm sure he's just happy to have us.

Me: But still, what if I'm not enough for him. You saw in the photo yesterday, how she was glued to his arm while he was trying to escape.

Evelynn: Let's get a few things today that'll show her he's ours then.

Me: Yea. Let's claim him as ours.

Y/N POV:

Waking up in my bed, I looked around to see the sunrise on the horizon while some golden light was entering my room. Throwing the covers off of me, I moved to the blinds and opened them fully, the light engulfing my room and only leaving shadows in certain spots. Walking up to my closet, I seen my outfit for the day, a t-shirt with some JoJo characters on it and my Pokémon sweatpants. Quickly putting my clothes on, I brushed my bedhead and left my room, the sunlight gleaming throughout the penthouse. Opening my bedroom door, I heard voices coming from the living room, and I suspect they are finally awake. Peering around the corner, the two men sat there on separate couches watching something on the tv.

The logo to whatever they were watching popped up and it read "The Super Mario Bros Movie".

Me: "Oh yeah, I remember seeing the trailers for that months ago."

Ekko: "I guess after it being in theaters for 3 weeks, they ported it to Piltover Plus."

Me: "I'm still getting it on Blu ray tho."