Bad Dreams, Part One

Start from the beginning

Taking a breath, Gabby just knew why Matt was asking her that; because it was obvious, it was obvious that he knew that she was faking her smile

Taking a breath, Gabby just knew why Matt was asking her that; because it was obvious, it was obvious that he knew that she was faking her smile. "I can only assume that you can tell that I'm faking my smile?" Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was really happy right now; heck, he's always happy whenever they're holding each other close...especially when they're naked. But that didn't mean that he needed to be naked with his wife all the time, and that they can relax and hold each other close. "I want to relax, and hold you close to me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I want to spend the day alone with you, without the boys; can we do that?" Moving his hand to the side of Gabby's face, Matt agreed with the woman he loves. "Hey, of course we can. We can hold each other, and we can just cuddle up to each other; and we can relax, because you need to do that."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the truth. "To tell you the truth, I wish I would've slowed down and just relaxed a bit more when we lost our first baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, I think that we both know that we can't go back; but we can change what we're going to do going forward, including how you're going to talk to me." Gabby looked up at Matt as he said that and could only imagine that he knew. "How did you guess?" Matt just looked at his wife as she asked him how he guess, guess that she had a bad dream; but the truth was, he didn't have to guess. Not when she moved in bed for a while last night, and she just had a really bad night. "Baby, you had a horrible night last night; heck, I had to keep Andy on his leach to make sure that he didn't jump up on you and put his paws on your stomach." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, well aware that this is not the only time that they're going to talk about this today; rather, it was just the first time.

"Gabby, I don't want you to feel like you need to hide anything from me. You can talk to me, and you can tell me what's on your mind; that way, I can help you out." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before getting close to him; after which, she wrapped her arms around him and just held him close. Wrapping his arms around her too, Matt bent down and kissed the top of her head. He then moved his hands to her stomach and rubbed it so that he can make sure that she feels better, which was something that he most definitely was doing, because the feeling of his hands on her stomach is perfect. Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt smiled as he started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; the woman he's crazy for, and whom he's more than ready to try and make feel better. Because the last thing that Matt wants, is for her to fall into a depression; and based on what he's read, that is a real possibility after a miscarriage. He just hopes that she's okay right now. "You okay baby?"

Looking up at Matt as he asked her that, Gabby nodded. "I'm doing better, and I'm just trying to figure out my emotions. Hormones make them even worse." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case; he then proceeded to move his hand to her neck, and leaned in so that he can take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I promise, we can spend the day in bed together; and we don't need to have the boys, if you don't want to." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that's something that she most definitely does want; she doesn't want to be with the boys today, because that would mean that she needs to fake the smile that she's going to put on her face. "I would rather not have to fake a smile, because that's what I would have to do if we have the boys." Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt sighed as that was the last thing that he wanted to hear; he didn't want to hear her say that she would have to 'put on a smile' because that's just a tragic situation. But it make sense.

I mean, she wouldn't want to make the boys worry that their mommy isn't okay; because in their eyes, their mommy is always okay. Moving close to Gabby again, Matt moved his hand to the back of her head and just held her close; he then turned his head and kissed the side of her head. "I promise, I'm here for you Gabby; and we're both going to be here with each other the entire time, and I'm going to hold you in my arms forever." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she leaned back and looked up at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she got close to him and smiled as she leans in and kissed him softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now; they want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they relax. "Listen, can we just stand here in silence? It's kind of nice to tell you the truth." Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him if they can be quiet right now, because it's okay.

"I promise, we can do just that; because I know it's what you need." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, glad that was the case; and it just reinforced something that she already knew: That Matt is the only man for her, and that she's the only man that she can see herself being with. Looking down at Gabby, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after all, that's exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to just relax with each other today; and that's exactly what they're going to be doing with each other today, they're going to hold each other close in bed. "So, what do you want for breakfast today?" Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before looking up at the man of her dreams; at the same time, Matt bent down and stole a kiss from the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I want you to make me some egg sandwiches." Matt agreed with Gabby.