"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice yell behind me. I turn around to see the man standing behind me, planning on punching me but was prevented by a handsome man wearing a uniform, he was of course Bucky.
    "Pick on someone you're own size." Bucky said, walking towards the man after Bucky threw him back.
The man swung at Bucky but he easily dodged and his own fist hit the man's face hard.

"And don't touch my Wife." Bucky told the man before he gave him a kick sending the man running away.
Bucky walked back over to us.

"Sometimes I think you like getting punched." Bucky said to Steve.

"I had him on the ropes." Steve claimed.

"Are you hurt?" Bucky asked looking at me.

"I'm fine. The guys a horrible fighter." I say with a smile giving Bucky a kiss.

"Great, that makes me feel even better about myself." Steve groaned.

"How many times is this?" Bucky asked as he picked up Steve enlistment form.

"Five, I think." I say.

"Oh, you're from Paramus now? You know it's illegal to lie on the enlistment form. And seriously, Jersey?" Bucky said reading the paper.

"You get your orders?" Steve asked looking at Bucky's uniform.

"The 107th. Sergeant James Barnes, shipping out for England first thing tomorrow." Bucky told us.

    "Wait, tomorrow?" I asked.

    "I'm sorry Doll." He said looking at me sadly.

     "It's all right, I was just hoping we'd at least have this week together." I sigh.

     "I should be going." Steve said looking down.

    "Come on, Man." Bucky smiled pulling him in and putting his arm around Steve's shoulder as Bucky held my hand with his other hand, "My last night! I got to get you cleaned up." Bucky said releasing Steve.

   "Why? Where are we going?" Steve asked.

    "The future." Bucky smiled handing Steve the paper.

—————

    "I don't see what the problem is. You're about to be the last eligible man in New York." Bucky said to Steve as we walked, "You know there's three and a half million women here?"

    "Well, I'd settle for just one." Steve mumbled.

    "Good thing I took care of that." I said waving my hand in the air.

    "Hey, (Y/n)!" A girl, Connie called.

    "What'd you tell her about me?" Steve asked me.

    "I always spoke about you in good ways, highlighting the best." I explain.

   "Great." Steve sighed as he still fixed his hair hopefully.

———

    "Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion. And the World of Tomorrow." An announcers voice rung out, "A greater world. A better world."