"No, y-you can't master. I'm alright, I'll be okay even without a blood pact with you. It'll just trouble you" Tyler said.

Everyone can tell the hesitation on his voice. Tyler only want to have a Friemd but those who tries to perform a blood pact with him ended up dead. He really want to have a blood pact but he doesn't want to harm the people surrounding him. He doesn't know if he's just too strong or they were just too weak. He fought alot of monsters and no one even scratch him a bit. No one knows his story, that's why they don't know anything.

"Oi, satanas" ash said.

They were shock when Ash call Zeithan. The guy sigh and look at the others.

"Do you really want to die? " Zeithan ask

Ash glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up, perverted bastard! Just tell me" ash said

"Zeithan Don't!" Azer said.

"Tsk, He need to be in form of wolf, then put some of your blood on his paw while saying his name" Zeithan said.

"ASH!! DON'T YOU DARE DO IT. ZEITHAN WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM!" Azzul shouted.

Zeithan just look at him then shrug.

"IF HE DIE, THEN YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE FOOD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" shouted Azer.

"Tyler, be a wolf now" ash said.

Tyler step backwards with fear visible in his eyes. He doesn't want to hurt ash or kill him, he won't do it.

"Tyler, I said become a wolf" Ash said.

"Wait ash---"

"I know what I'm doing Caleb"  ash said

Caleb stay silent.

"Master, you don't need to do that." Tyler said.

"JUST DO WHAT I SAID!!" ash shouted making everyone stunned.

Tyler sigh then turned into a wolf. Ash walk to him and cut his hand.

"You know what to do. Relax" ash said then rub his head.

Tyler is teary eyes but started to lift his hand. Ash and his paw touch. He can feel the blood on his paw circulating in his body.

"Tyler" ash said.

Tyler lost his Consciousness. Ash step backwards when Tyler float in the air.

They saw how Tyler's fur glow and he become larger. The crystal mark were erased and a new mark had been imprinted on Tyler. His claw became bigger, his fangs grow larger and his tail become 3 tails.

The Royalties were confused when they saw Tyler's new mark. It's like a sun and inside it are the sign of each kind of wolf: ALPHA , BETA AND OMEGA. The highlights were color gold and it's glowing.

The all gasped when Tyler open his eyes. His yellow eyes became golden yellow with green specks inside. Tyler become human again.

"M-Master WAHHHHHH " Tyler cried

Ash hug him.

"I-I thought you're going to die" Tyler said.

"But I didn't" ash said.

Zeithan narrowed his eyes.

'this isn't right. How did ash handle Tyler's power' zeithan said to his mind.

"What's happening here?"

They all turned they gazes to Fox who only arrived.

"Nothing" spade said