13 | Taken to Bed

Start from the beginning

It was the bitch snatcher himself, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting. Jungkook, you texted to just come up and come in," Taehyung said as he waved at Jimin.

Both Jimin and Jungkook were stunned at Taehyung's visuals. That thick hair slicked down, a blue suit that was fitting his body perfectly. Jimin looked at Jungkook and mouthed silently "You lucky ass bitch."

"Yes, it's perfectly fine

"Yes, it's perfectly fine. You're not interrupting. Come in and have a seat," Jungkook said motioning for Jimin to leave. Jimin pretended not to see him.

"Hello, Taehyung. Long time no see. It's been a few days since I saw you at the club when you were dragging my boss out and-"

"You can go now Jimin, thanks," Jungkook interjected.

He left slowly looking back at Jungkook and pleading with him with his eyes to let him stay.

He didn't.

"So this is like deja vu. We've been here before," Kook said trying not to be awkward.

"Yes, we have," Tae added with that boxy smile Jungkook loved. He sat and crossed his legs.

"Well, the first thing we will need to do is go to HR and fill out a form disclosing our relationship. Or situationship. Most people have seen us out in the open so it won't be a big surprise. My dad is so happy you're taking the job. And he wanted us to visit his office before the day ends. But first and foremost, you'll stay in HR for about an hour filling out paperwork. Then finally, either Jimin or I will escort you down to filming and introduce you to your immediate supervisor. And I have to say I am happy you decided to join us."

"Well, I'm happy too. Also, I feel a little overdressed. This is one of the outfits you purchased."

"It's ok for today. You look good in blue," he said winking at him.

"What's with the winking at work Mr. Jeon? Look who's unnerving who again!" Tae said jokingly.

"Blame it on the confidence I have when sitting at my work desk. It brings out the boss bitch in me." He chortled.

They walked out of his office to go down to HR. As soon as Jungkook stepped foot out of his door, the pecking on the keyboards started back. And it seemed that each person had their eyes on one person. Kim Taehyung.

In Jimin's mind, they were walking in slow-mo. Taehyung's hair looked to be flowing with the imaginary wind blowing. His eyes were a crisp brown as he walked confidently with his head up. When he could no longer see them, he finally woke up from his reverie and went back to his desk. Again, he mouthed to himself 'Jungkook, you lucky bitch.'

After their business at HR was completed, Jungkook had a few minutes before they needed to say hello to his dad. So he gave Taehyung a tour of the facility.