11 | Moth to a Flame

Start from the beginning

And now, for whatever reasons, he was losing him. How would he find another Jungkook?

His boss now walked into the office and interrupted his thoughts.

"Sorry for the delay Tae, my meeting went long," Yoongi said as he was walking into his office where Taehyung had been waiting.

"Oh, it's fine. Nothing to do so..."

"Oh, I thought you were usually with Jungkook?"

"That's just it. He's ghosting me."

"Oh no."

"Right, oh no."

"Fuck, I knew this would happen. Well, I'm sorry. Don't want to be the person to say 'I told you so.'"

"But you are the person who told me so. I can't believe I compromised myself being in a sexual relationship with him when all I needed to do was get a job filming. I blame my naïveté when it comes to love and of course my dick." He laughed even though his heart was leaking from the breaking.

"Yeah, well you knew that too going in."

"So what should I do? I think he's dumping me."

"Well, maybe you should take the offensive."

"What do you mean?"

"Get ahead of this thing. Like text him and say something like if he's uncomfortable with you being his personal, maybe you could get the filming job. You'd still be able to be close to him. You'd work in the same building."

"That's not a bad idea. I'd miss our closeness, but this can work." Taehyung finally had a genuine smile. "And my friend, that's why they pay you the big bucks!" They both laughed.

They met for another half hour. Afterward, Taehyung stood up and shook Yoongi's hand, and told him he'd talk to him later.

Jimin and Jungkook had been busy with the group Trial Date. Their photoshoot was almost over and their friend group would meet at VERS for a late dinner and drinks.

"So what do you need help with? Your text said you were in trouble. Kook, are you pregnant?" Jimin asked Jungkook as they were walking out of their business building.

"No, I'm not pregnant. I mean I'm in trouble with Taehyung."

"How? Why?"

"I think I'm falling for him."

"No fucking way? Hold up! I fucking knew it. All that time spent with him with the fake dates and whatnot. Then you spent the holidays together. I knew you bitches were gonna turn into a Hallmark movie couple."

"Well not yet, because I'm avoiding him for the time being."

"What will that accomplish?"

"It's giving me time to think." He then rehearsed some of the intimate moments he shared with Taehyung while visiting his family.

"Oh wow," Jimin said as they made it to VERS along with his security detail.

"And the bad part is I miss him. Like really miss him."

"You miss the sex right?"

"Well, that too. I miss all of him."

"So what's the problem? Do you think he feels the same?"

"I think he does."

"And the problem is...."

"I'm not ready for a full-blown relationship."

"Aww...this same shit. You want the man but don't want to want the man. I get it."

"So what do I do?"