Concert day

3rd person P.O.V

The Tokio Hotel band was getting ready for their concert. Y/N was getting ready to watch the concert, she would arrive with them, but she would just cheer them on. She was going to wear jeans with one of Tom's shirts, hair straightened and light makeup. Their phone buzzed, they grabbed it and saw it was Bill telling her they were outside.

Y/N's P.O.V

I quickly walked outside and saw their black van. I got in and sat next to Tom "Hey guys"

Tom immediately wrapped his arm around my waist while Bill turned around and waved at me. Gustav and Georg said hi back

Once we arrived fans already knew who I was so when we left the van they weren't really surprised to see me with them. The band had stayed behind saying hi to the fans while I quickly walked inside.

I was met with one of the bodyguards and they led me backstage. I waited backstage for the guys to arrive

After a few minutes they arrived backstage. We stayed backstage for a while before they heard screams from the front. "Well that's my cue to leave" I hugged Bill, Gustav, and Georg. I then walked over to Tom and pecked him on the lips "I'll see you all from the front row. Good luck"

The bodyguard then led me to the front row. Once I got there I smiled and saw the lights dim

I saw the bands silhouettes, the crowd started going wild yelling the members names. I chuckled and started yelling with them

As the band was performing I kept my eyes on Tom watching him perform, every now and then he would look over at me and wink. Which only had me smiling like an idiot

-time skip-

Once the concert was over and everyone was leaving I walked backstage and hugged Tom "You guys did such an amazing job"

Tom had quickly picked me up once I hugged him and I could hear him chuckle "For me it was all that's to you just being here I don't know about the guys"

He put me down and I looked over at the others Bill saying it was the band for me Georg and Gustav saying it was the adrenaline they got from seeing everyone..

I HAD THE BIGGEST WRITERS BLOCK WITH THIS ONE MAN I'M SO SORRY IF IT SUCKS