"You comin'?"

Thomas woke up, not realizing he had fallen asleep last night. The salty smell of the sea filled his senses.

He felt someone curled up next to him, their body pressing firmly against his side. He looked down at his chest and there was an arm laid across it. He turned his head to the side only to see Minho laying there asleep next to him.

His head resting on Thomas's shoulder and his arm thrown across Thomas's torso. Minho had a slight smile on his lips as he stayed asleep, close to Thomas's side.

He smiled at the dark haired boy as he unconsciously tried getting closer to Thomas.

Thomas laid his head back down, staring at the wooden ceiling of his hut. He felt Minho's warmth at his side, and that soothed Thomas.

He felt wetness seep through his shirt, he looked down at Minho, who had started drooling on him.

"Ew, damnit Minho." Thomas said with a laugh that was a little too loud.

"What? What happened?" Minho said half asleep, lifting his head up off Thomas's shoulder.

"Oh, nothing Minho, go back to sleep. You need it." Thomas said quietly, pushing Minho's head back down onto his shoulder.

Minho quickly fell back asleep, his loud snoring filled the room, rattling Thomas's brain.

Then only seconds later someone came crashing into Thomas's hut without warning. Gally.

"Thomas!" He called before opening the hut's door. "Thomas!" Then it crashed open, slamming into the wall behind it.

Minho's whole body shot up, all the tiredness from seconds ago completely gone. Must have been something he picked up from his years in the Glade.

Gally's face was laced with horror as he looked at Thomas, who was now sitting up in the bed.

The horror washed away from his face turning confusion and amusement as he saw Minho next to him.

"We're you two, sleeping? Together?" He asked pointing back and forth between the two.

"No." Minho said blankly.

"Yeah." Thomas said at the same time.

He felt Minhos cold gaze fall on him. He could feel his eyes digging into the side of his skull.

"Okay then," Gally said confused rubbing the back of his head.

Seconds passed and no one spoke, then Minho did.

"Well," Minho said impatiently, "Why the hell did you rush in here at like, five in the morning, screaming Thomas's name like you were fucking him?" Minho asked, annoyance in his voice. Gally's faced turn red from embarrassment.

Gally just stood there for a second, looking like he was trying to decide how to tell Thomas and Minho whatever he had to tell them.

"Well, answer me Shuck-face!" Minho snapped, Gally almost jumped as Minho shouted at him. Thomas turned to Minho felling bad for Gally.

He placed his hand on Minho's shoulder. "Hey, Minho." Thomas said with a calming voice. Minho looked at him, the anger washing from his face as their gazes met.

"Calm down." Thomas said, Minho's face turned into guilt and he looked back at Gally, who's face was still slightly laced with horror.

"Sorry." Minho said calmly. Gally nodded and stood there for a second, probably not know what to do after that.

Minho scooted across the bed now sitting on the edge, still looking at Gally. "Anyway, what did you need to tell us?" He asked.

Gally stood up straighter and looked back and forth between the both of them.

"There's no good way of saying this so. . ." Gally started, trying to put confidence in his face.

"Two people were killed last night," Is all he said. Minho jumped up from the bed, and walked halfway to Gally. Thomas also stood, staying by the bed.

"What!?" Minho yelled. "Killed!? By what?"

"Not what, who."

"What the hell do you mean who?" Thomas asked.

"It was someone on the island, we don't know who though." Gally started to look nervous, he started fidgeting with his own finger and looking around the room anxiously.

"How do you know it was a person?" Thomas asked, and Gally looked at him before answering.

"Stab wounds," His voice was slightly shaky.

"With what? We don't have knifes here yet." Thomas said. It was true, only Thomas and Minho had the knifes from their Runners vests, Thomas thought that was because they were the 'leaders' of the island.

Thomas's eyes shot across the room to Minhos Runners vest, the knife still there and Thomas's still on the floor.

"As in one? Two wounds?" Minho asked at the same time as Thomas's statement.

"Ten. . ." Gally said even more anxiously, deciding to answer Minho's question.

"Ten!?" Minho yelled.

"Like between the both of them?" Thomas asked, trying to be the calmer one, knowing damn well Minho couldn't.

Gally shook his head quickly. "No. No, each. Ten each."

Thomas's faced dropped with horror. Each. Ten stab wounds each. Thomas thought. It was unbelievable.

Minho shot across the room and grabbed Gally by the collar of his shirt.

"Why the hell do you mean you don't know who it is!? You can't expect us to just stay calm and collected with a goddamn killer running around our so called 'Safe Haven'! You must be out of your shuckin' mind if that's what you think!" Minho snapped, yelling in the boys face.

Gally looked horrified, not only had two people been murdered the night before, and Gally probably being the one who found them, or at least saw them, but now he was being yelled at for something he can't control.

Thomas ran up to Minho and grabbed his shoulders pulling him away from Gally.

"Minho! Calm down! He can't control those things!" Minho still looked pissed, but it lessened as he took a few deep breaths. Anxiety.

Minho stood there for a second, just looking at the boy, taking deep. Then sadness covered his face. "I'm sorry," Minho said, then a second later he walked back up to the boy and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Gally didn't move, shocked by Minhos actions, but eventually hugged him back.

"Sorry Gally." Minho whispered. Gally pulled back, gripping Minho's shoulders.

"It's fine. I know it's been hard for you this last day. So, I'm letting things slide, and you better take advantage of it, because if it was any other day, I'd beat the living Klunk outta you." Gally said smiling.

Minho looked down and shook his head, then looked back at Gally, pulling the boy's hands off his shoulders.

"We both know I'd kick you ass any day, slinthead. And if you ever, and I mean ever, tell anyone, that I hugged you, I will not hesitate ending you." Minho said giving Gally a cold glare, Gally's face washed over with horror, but quickly wiped away when Minho smiled.

"Let me see them," Minho said blankly, wiping the smile off his face. Gally nodded and followed Minho out the door, closing it behind him.

Minho reopened the door and looked at Thomas, his eyebrows raised, and an odd look of panic on his face.

"You comin'?" Minho asked, a small trace of panic also in his voice.

"Yeah," Thomas said confused by the boy's panic.
____________________
Ohhh people are dead :D fancy right? Anyway, that's second chapter, hope you liked it! Third one is probably gonna be out soon so keep and eye out!

-C <3

~1198 words~