How you met,

Onew:
You were waiting for the bus so you could go back home after a long day at work, after what seemed like forever you heard over your blasting music a sound of screeching tires. Looking up, you sighed as you finally saw the bus come to view, you got in and groaned in frustration as there was no seats left so you had to stand, you took the handle hanging from the roof in your arms and stood and your music continued to blast in your ears making your day a bit better, you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around to see a man just about your age with a heart melting smile, "you can have my seat, I can stand" and you smiled, this day can get better after all.

Key

You tried to reach for the top section to place a pink shirt where it belongs but it just didn't come to your reach since your kinda short. Why would your aunts store's hangers need to be so far away? I swear no one talk comes in so almost no one can notice these brands when there so far up. You looked around for a stool but there was none in sight. You tried your luck once again when a longer arm came into sight and snatched it from your grasp to place it where it belonged. Your breathing got stuck in your throat before you turned around and saw a man. A handsome one at that. "Thought you might need the help" he said with a smile. You could only smile your self.

MinHo
You stood in line and yawned. They take too long Goddamn. It was extremely cold outside so you decided to get a drink on your way home. You looked around hoping something entertaining would happen since your phone ran out of charge. After the longest times you ordered your drink that you've been craving since who knows when. The cashier nodded and looked up and the person behind him shock his head. "Sorry ma'am but the person before you got the last one. Where running low since it's so cold out side." You pouted and looked down. "It's alright" you smiled forcefully. Someone tapped your shoulder and you looked behind you and saw a cute guy with chocolate brown hair and eyes. "You can have mine" he said handing your the hot drink. You laughed and blushed.

TaeMin

You picked up the drenched puppy in your arms and pouted, "damn it Levi! Your suppose to like being clean!!" You walked to the back of your grandmothers store with a wet puppy in your arms, dirtying your new shirt. You grandma left you to take care of her store full of wild animals as she ran some errands. Man for a grandma she sure is heck of a busy woman. You heard the door ding signing a customer.
"Be there in a minute!!" You yelled hoping they hear you. The dog splashed you with water
"Shit!" You cussed under your breath and pouted at your drenched clothes. "Thanks Obama." You mumbled.
"You okay?" You heard a tiny voice say. You looked up to see a man or a boy. He liked your age, maybe younger.
"Oh- sorry am I not suppose to be here?" He said singling his leave. "No it's okay, I just need a towel." You said before feeling a warm cloth on your cheeks. You looked up and saw him smiling, you couldn't help but smile your self

Jonghyun

You looked up to the Mirror that made up the whole wall in dance room visit everyday. You let out a loud 'tsk' inspecting your sweaty self. You sat down at the ground and let the song your were practicing play in the background while filling up your ears. You sighed and reached for the water bottle before noticing it was empty. You groaned and lazily walked over the door looking for a vending machine. You noticed one in the corner of the ball way and walked up to it, putting in the needed money you expected a small thump to scurry up your ears but you heard nothing instead. You looked up and noticed the bottle filled up with the liquid stuck in between the glass and black surface. You groaning for the millionth time tried to give it a push hoping it would release the bottle with much needed hydration fall to the bottom. A loud THUMP caused you to stumble back before being handed your bottle. You looked up and saw a man with a smile on his face, "you need to kick it hard" he said and you laughed.
READ THIS!!!
HOPE YOU LIKE MY FIRST EVER PREFRENCES!!!! Please follow me and vote!!
AND FOR ALL YOU ONEW FANS PLEASE READ MY AU STORY!! Hope you like that one as well!