"Ohh yeah no , I'm nearly ready give me a few minutes" I stated , lying through my teeth as I walked to my room and began looking through my closet. I had forgotten but its fine , It shouldn't take me too long to get ready.

"Mhm , well make sure you wear something classy , preferably a dress" she added , I gave her an "Okay" before hanging up the phone.

I moved my clothes around until i found the dress I was looking for , It was a mid length white silk dress with a high slit going up the leg.

The straps were thin and the whole dress clung to my body in the right way , accentuating my hips and my boobs that sat perfectly in the strapless bra i had on underneath.

I smoothed it out and moved to doing my hair , I decided on a simple slicked back ponytail with the ends curled up slightly. I liked having my hair down but I also loved styles that allowed for It to be out of my face.

Since my hair was straight right now it was easier to put into different styles , My curls were one of my favorite things about me but sometimes I liked a change.

Once my hair was done and neatly slicked I placed on my white lace up heals to match , finishing off the outfit with my cute diamond studs and my simple crystal pendant necklace. I decided not to bring a heavy jacket and instead brought a light , sheer cover up that went with my outfit.

I gave myself one quick look in the mirror and a spritz of my Kayali , vanilla perfume before grabbing my clutch off the table and making my way downstairs to my mom in the lobby.

I stepped out of the lift and made my way over to my mom , she looked up from her phone and gave me a warm smile "Awe , you look gorgeous honey" she complimented , causing me to blush slightly "Thank you mom" I thanked . She took my hand and led me to the car outside "Come on we don't want to keep him waiting" she insisted.

I nodded and we both got into the backseat of the car , "So what's this Adonis guy like?" I asked her , she turned to me with a smile "He's incredibly wealthy , he owns over five different restaurants isn't that incred-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"No mom , I mean what he's really like " she looked at me with confusion written all over her face "Like his personality .." I continued to clarify.

Her mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water "Uh- w-well , I mean he's polite and  charming ...." she trailed off.

I looked at her as a frown took over my face and my mouth opened slightly "Don't tell me you know nothing about him" I exclaimed.

She glanced over at me once more with a guilty look on her face , like a child that's been caught doing something she shouldn't.

I let out a small sigh , "Kamryn its not that big of a deal , yes i don't really know what hes like personality wise but that's for you to find out anyways" she responded .

Now pulling out her makeup compact to fix her blush , I looked at her in disbelief as she just disregards the ridiculousness of this situation.

I huff and lean back more , hoping the leather seat would swallow me whole .

The car then came to a slow stop , "We're here Ma'am" the driver in the front stated , I looked out the window to see a very expensive looking restaurant . The exterior was black and grey with tiny lights in the floor , creating a glowing pathway all the way to the door.

The driver came round and opened the door for me , I stepped out giving him a grateful smile , "Have fun and call me as soon as you get home" my mother exclaimed through the open window of the car. I nodded and sent her a small wave before walking up to the door.