Change of Plans, after a Drama-Filled Dream, Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Sitting down next to her on their bed, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; and that was the only thing that Gabby needed to see, to know exactly what that last thing he had to do (before he got in bed). And that was give her (and their daughters) a kiss, which she loves the idea of. Getting close to her man, Gabby smiled as she felt him put his hand on her stomach. At the same time, she put her hand on his and just smirked as she looked up at the man of her dreams, who soon leaned over her, and moved his hand to her neck. Bending down, Matt smirked as he started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, and I am so glad that we're taking this time alone with each other; because we most definitely need it." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as they most definitely do need to spend time with each other.

Leaning over her again, Matt smirked as he took things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams; whom he just wants to make feel better, which is exactly what he's in the midst of doing. "Tomorrow, we're going to take the day alone again; maybe we can go to the beach, or something?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving her hand to his neck. "I know, it's what we need to do." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that because that was right now. "Yes, we do need to be alone with each other; and we need to make sure that we both feel better, because we both know that you need time with me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just smiling as she watched him lean over her; kissing her softly, Matt smiled as he took things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams. The woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, his beautiful wife, and the mother of his children; the only woman that he can ever see himself be married to, and the only woman he can see himself having children with.

And that's why Matt's more than ready to just hold her close to him, to make her feel better; to make sure that she's held, and to make sure that they take it easy with each other. Because that's everything they both need right now, they need to relax; and they just need to take it easy with each other. "How are you feeling right now?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her how she's feeling right now. "I'm feeling good, and I'm glad that we're alone right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "What do you say I get in bed with you now? That way, we can hold each other close; and we can relax?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she moved so that he can get in bed; at the same time, Matt got up once again so that he can get in bed with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. And that's going to be nice, as they want to hold each other close; and it'll allow Gabby to relax, and just take things easy. It'll allow her to breathe, and it'll allow her to grieve some more.

Because that's something that Matt thinks that she needs to do more of, or she just needs to hold the woman he loves close to her; he doesn't care what he has to do, as long as they both hold each other close...and they relax in each other's arms. Just getting close to his beautiful wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he knew that this is everything that they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to take it easy with each other. But that truth is, what's better than the two of them just hold each other close; and relaxing in bed. Sure, does Matt want this to be the reason why they're in bed with each other; because Gabby needs to be help, so that he can make her feel better? Of course not. He'd rather be holding her, so that he can just make her feel happy, which is something that Gabby always feels, when she lays down in his arms. And god, this is always comfortable; when they're in bed, holding each other close right now. They're holding each other close, and just taking it easy with each other.

 They're holding each other close, and just taking it easy with each other

But now, it's just time to relax and hold each other. "Come here beautiful." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before getting nice and close to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she wrapped her arms around him. Matt then proceeded to tug the covers up on top of the both of them, moving his hand to her back; while also going to grab the remote, so that Gabby can choose the show that they're going to watch today. "Do you want to pick the show?" Smiling as she looked up at the man she loves, Gabby shook her head. "Just put it on the Hallmark Channel, and I'll be happy." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that the TV just needed to be on the Hallmark Channel, and that will make him happy, which is something that he most definitely understands, and is also something that he's more than happy to do for the rest of his life. Turning his head, Matt just smirked as he bent down and kissed the top of his beautiful wife's head this evening. "I love you Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt.

"I love you too Matt, and I am so glad that this is what we're in the mist of doing; now, let's just relax and take it easy for the rest of the night." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning her head and bending down so that he could kiss the top of her head; that way, they can just relax and hold each other close...and that's all she needs to do right now. She just needs to hold her husband close to her, and she needs to relax in his arms; for the rest of the night, until they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Note to Readers: I have decided that this is going to be the last chapter for the night, because there's nothing much  more I can do after Matt and Gabby are in bed; so, here we go with another day.