"Its all non-veg. What are you going to have?" I state with an eye roll.

And Reyansh listening me squint his eyebrows, remembering where he went wrong in choosing the date plan, or the foundation base, on which his good man image is going to be build.

I wonder who even choose this place. Was it Reyansh or his secratary with whom he speaks non-stop, making me remeber  tails of the ununited, unrequited lovers of the past.

"Who choose this place?" I gesture through my hands, animating the place.

"I?" A question, or an assurance to himself.

I narrow my eyes at him, folding my hands in front of my chest.

"I choose it. Actually, I wanted to treat you a non-veg dinner but turns out you've got everything from even a snails leg." He utters.

Gross, snails leg. What does he takes non-veg people for.

"Eww. Whom do you take non-veg people as? Eating whatever they see." I snarl feeling a urge to protest on behalf of all non-veg people.

"How come you eat those?" He states with a rolls his eyes.

"By mouth!" I jest giving him a straight face.

He bits his lips, musing sarcastically,"Oh, I didn't knew it. Thanks for the irrelevant information though."

I grit my teeths at him.

"Choose anything you'd like. I'll just take a glass of wine." At the end his words turns into soft whisper, but audible enough.

"Okay!" I nod.

Taking the serving card, I choose chicken variants, with some rice.

Through out the dinner, it's so quiet. Even the neighbour noises from other table weren't able to break the dome of silence binding us. It's an unusual silent. Like we feel inside of us. An inner silence which I faced always with him. Like, whenever he's near me, every vein shuts down, throbbing with nameless pain. But, his imperfection regarding anger and the way he treated me in the past just gush down. Like those waves, which however hard you try to will always meet the shores.

Paying, the bill we were out from the failure of a date.

The estatic site that gleamed in his eyes, earlier faded away, dropped down into the same blank.

"Uhm, Kiraz let's take a walk." He speaks, forwarding his hand to me.

I stare at the open palm, and grab it. His warm hand contrasting to mines cold one. I turn my face a bit to hid the creeping blush on my cheeks.

However,"You don't have to hid anything."

I snap towards his side, astonished about how the hell did he knows. At the same time, he turns his face locking his eyes with mine. The frisky twist of his red lips just made my inside thrill like the flares of a bright summer sun.

I divert my eyes, now towards the empty street which hold few passerbys, majorly couplets.

"Have you ever been here?"

"Yes! It's four years back. Few distance from here, once an year a cultural program is organised. Luckily, I's participating from my school. I remember our bus passing from the restaurant which was at that time under construction. It's a memorable day." I chuckle.

"Why?"

"Huh?" I came out confusingly.

He explains,"Why was it memorable?"

It's the last time I danced on stage, infront of  mobs of people.

"Everyday is memorable and special, aren't they?" I whisper, assuring myself.