Change of Plans, after a Drama-Filled Dream, Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"In my dream, I lost all of the babies."

After all, that statement has been replaying in her statement; ever since she said it out loud, which is another thing that Matt knows. He knows that Gabby is still thinking about that dream, and the statement that he told her; after which, Matt bent down and kissed her shoulder once again (while wrapping his arms around her). At the same time, Gabby put her hands on his arms as they both started to hold each other close. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he bent down and kissed her neck softly. "Gabby, what's the real reason for you to be wearing this? I want you to be honest with me, and we can talk about it." Turning around in Matt's arms, Gabby took a breath as she looked up at the man she loves; after which, Matt wrapped his arms around her and just got close to her. He then leaned in and proceeded to press his lips to her forehead. At the same time, Gabby put her hands on his arms and just held him close. After which, Gabby looked up at the man she loves. "I want you to give me attention to change my mind, to make me forget it."

Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt already knew what she wanted to forget; she wanted to forget about the dream, and she wanted to make sure that they can get past this. After which, Matt bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly; moving her hand to Matt's chest after he kissed her, just taking things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, how did you know that's something that I needed right now?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hands to her hips; at the same time, Gabby moved her hands to his chest as they held each other close. "Because I know you Gabby, and I know that you need to be alone with me; and I know that you just talk to me. I want you to know that you can talk to me and tell me the truth when it comes to what's going on in your head." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know baby." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before moving to put his hand on her neck again; before kissing her softly.

Taking things nice and sow with the woman of his dreams, Matt smirked due to the fact that they are both extremely happy to be holding each other close right now. "I'm at least happy that we're alone right now, as we're going to make sure that we feel better after tonight." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; after which, she got close to him before going to hug him. Rubbing her arms, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly as they both held each other close. Moving his hands to her waist afterwards, Matt smiled as he looked down at his beautiful wife; after which, he smiled as he bent down and kissed her softly. At the same time, Gabby ran her hand up his chest and took things nice and slow with the man of her dreams; whom she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Did I ever tell you that you're the man of my dreams?" Matt smiled, agreeing with his beautiful wife. "Of course, you have Gabby, and I love you too." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that's the case.

At the same time, Matt pressed his lips against her forehead as they both held each other close; he then looked down into her eyes, and smirked as he bent down and kissed her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, Matt smirked due to the fact that he knew where this may lead them; at least, if he keeps going like this. "We need to calm down." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before grabbing his shirt; after which, she tugged on it. "Let me guess, you want my to take off my shirt?" Gabby took a breath. "I don't know what I want. I just..." Matt smiled at Gabby, before bending down and kissing her softly. "You already brush your teeth?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she already brushed her teeth, as she was done getting ready for bed. "How about you go lay down in bed? Then, I'll come join you; and we can hold each other close." Gabby agreed with Matt, liking that idea. After all, that's exactly what they both want to do; they want to hold each other close in bed, and just take it easy.

"Or you can sit on the couch, I am leaving it up to you." Gabby shook her head, as she leaned up and kissed Matt softly; after which, he took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you, and I want you to go relax; okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, ready to go relax and take it easy with her loving husband, because that's exactly what she needs to do with him right now. She needs to go lay down in bed, and she just needs to relax with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Where am I going to find you?" Gabby smiled as she proceeded to grab his hand, after which she looked up into his eyes. "I'm going to go lay down in bed." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before getting close to her; after which, he moved his hands to her neck. Pushing her head up, Matt smiled as he bent down and proceeded to kiss his beautiful wife softly. Wrapping her arms around Matt's back, Gabby smirked as she took things nice and slow with the man of her dreams, Matt Casey.

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Think about what you want while I'm brushing my teeth, and I can get changed on my way out." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at him as she wrapped her arms around him again; slipping her hands up his shirt, Gabby smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what she wants right now. More specifically, she wants him to take off his shirt; as she wants to cuddle up to him shirtless, especially when she's just wearing lingerie. And she wants him to be shirtless too, because he's a real hunk; he's so muscular, and his arms around her is exactly what she wants. "I'm going to turn the movies on, and you can get ready for bed; take off your shirt on the way to bed, as I want you to be shirtless as we cuddle up to each other." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, having already predicted that he was going to be taking off his shirt; so, he decided to do it for her right now. Going to take off his shirt, Matt smirked. "Don't worry, the lingerie will stay on." Gabby laughed, slapping his chest.

" Gabby laughed, slapping his chest

"Calm down Mr. Casey, because you aren't getting anything." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that's the case. "Hey, I have no plans for us to get intimate with each other; you need to relax, and we both need to relax." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as he proceeded to grab his hand; after which, she got close to him and smiled as she leaned up to kiss him softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the man of her dreams, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to have fun with each other, which is everything that they're going to do tonight. "Listen, go relax and lay down; okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, grabbing his hand again so that she can go lay down in bed; meanwhile, Matt watched her walk away as she is very sexy...especially when she's wearing that lingerie. However, he also knows that she's putting on a brave face, which means that she's just trying to show him she's happy.

Whether that's the truth of the matter, he doesn't know; but he just hopes that she can talk to him and let him know what the truth is. How she's really feeling, and how he can help her. If that's what she needs to do, then he's going to make sure that it happens. He's going to make sure that they hold each other close, and that they relax together; that they take it easy together, that they breathe and just relax with each other. Because at the end of the day, that's what they need to do. They need to relax, and they need to just hold each other close. They need to relax, and they need to hold each other close tonight (and for the rest of the night).