CHAPTER 19

yn and taehyung are watching the sunset sitting under a tree. by the way, tae and yn are in their 60's. tae got retired from his job 2 years ago. 

"hamari kahani, success story hai"
(our story is a successful one)

she nodded in agreement. 

"tumhe kya lagta, ki agar hum apni kahani kisi ko share karein toh unko kaisi lagegi?
(what do you think? if we share our story with them, then what will be their response?)

"achha lagega, shayad"
(it will be good, maybe)

"mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai, jab aap ka rista mere ghar aaya tha, aur mere dadaji chilla rahe the"
(i remembered the day, when your marriage proposal came into my house and my grandfather was screaming in the whole house in happiness)

both of them chuckled at the same time, yn kept her head on his shoulder and he kept his cheek on her head.

the beautiful couple watched the sun getting down, living with the memories of their young self's.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

SO here the story of the sweet couple ends, making another beautiful memory with my readers. 

"POLICEWALA"

is going to make such a big family, i never imagined. i am happy that yn got her love and taehyung too. they are happy with their ending.

personally, i am satisfied with the story because it is the reality. The other stories, may look fictional but this story is not that fictional. it still happens in our India. not only in India but in other countries too.

this type of stories are like something which each one of us are going to experience. this story teach us that, true loves are not only found in love marriages but also, sometimes they are found in arranged marriages too.

i hope, i will entertain my readers more and more by my stories. 

that's it.

"POLICEWALA" is officially signing off with lots of love from my readers.

💜💜💜💜