CHAPTER 5

Taehyung is wearing his watching while smiling looking at his refelction. Today is holi and he is going to color yn. He has some plannings on how he is going to color her.

His chain of thoughts got broke, when he heard his mother downstairs.

"taehyung, come quick"

He nodded his head while answering her back,

"aa raha hoon ma"
(i am coming mother)

He exited from his room after checking himslwf for the last time.

He saw his mother is waiting for him on the sofa while his dad is reading the newspaper.

He took some colors and put that on his parents feets and then touched it taking blessings from them. While they put the color on his forehead, wishing him the good wishes for holi.

He took his car keys and the whole family moved towards the car, going to the house of kaurs.

------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung came out from his car and saw that the house is decorated completely looking really colorful.

His eyes then landed on mr and mrs kaur who are welcoming the guests. He took his steps towards them.

Wishing them the good wishes of holi just he has wished his parents,

He searched for the particular face in the crowd.

"where are you?"

But he noticed a girl in the window up there, standing and looking at him. He looked at her carefully and smirked when he get to know, who is that particular girl.

He entered inside the house, and started walking upstairs, he was about to knock on yn's room when a girl, wearing an exposing outfit came towards and attempted to color him

He entered inside the house, and started walking upstairs, he was about to knock on yn's room when a girl, wearing an exposing outfit came towards and attempted to color him. But he stopped her,

"aisa mat karo, anita"(don't do like this anita)

(don't do like this anita)

"maine kya kiya, maib toh bas  apne jiju ko color lagane wali thi"
(what I have done, i was just trying to color you)