CHAPTER 15

Yn is standing in front of the police station with her hands resting on her lower stomach. She ran towards a man, whom she saw there writing something in his file.

"dgp taehyung, kahan hai please mujhe bataiye"
(where is dgp taehyung, please tell me)

He shook his head as he doesn't know about his sir.
That broke her heart. She can't accept that she became a widow of her beloved husband, whose piece of heart is growing inside her....

 She can't accept that she became a widow of her beloved husband, whose piece of heart is growing inside her

Time skip after 5 years.

Its been 5 years already, when she last saw him. Tanay, is of 4 years old now. Yes, tanay is their son.

Sometime, she miss him so much that it makes her difficult to even breathe.

But her son, who represents his father is not helping her at all. Just by looking at his replica, one can say that he is the childhood version of taehyung.

One day, tanay became stubborn about going to the nearest park. Yn made a straight no on his face.
But he is the son of him, so he knows how to make yn ready in just one click.

He stood up from the ground and ran towards the kitchen making some kind of drink for his mother.

He came out after almost 15 minutes and went towards yn.

"mumma, please taste it"

"yeh mere liye?"
(is this for me?)

He nodded his head, and she took the glass from the tray. She smiled when she drank the juice. It not made by him, he just poured the orange juice from the freezer into an empty glass.

She hugged her, because of his effort so that he can visit the nearest park.

She is a mother and no one can understand him, other than his mother.

She agreed for taking him to the park.

Time skip,

Yn is standing while looking at her son, who was riding a slide down. She smiled when she saw him making new friends and being social.

She sometimes thinks that if taehyung would have been here, he would be so happy to know about their son.

She wiped her tears and looked at her son, who was fearing to slide down from a curve slide.
She went towards him and encouraged him saying,

" arey, mera bacha dar raha hai?"
(arey, is my son getting scared?)

"no mumma, i am the son of the bravest officer kim taehyung. I am not scared, just like papa"

He said and slided down, with a happy face because he thinks that he is brave just like his father. Yn smiled when she heard him.

But her eyes diverted to the couple who are standing not so far from her. The girl and the boy looks familiar. The boys looks like taehyung, though their backs are facing her.

She decided to see their faces because, the curiosity is making her relaxation fade away.

She moved forward, but her steps halted when she saw taehyung. But not only him, he is with her sister anita.

That made her shock. She is not ready for this. Taehyung didn't see her. He just moved out from the park along with anita, by his side while she is interlocking her arms with him.

He was smiling too. He doesn't miss yn? Or something else is there? The sudden encounter of yn with her long dead husband, made her shook her to the core. The thing which broke her heart completely is her seeing him with her sister, whom she hates so much.

 The thing which broke her heart completely is her seeing him with her sister, whom she hates so much

if you liked the part then vote for it, comment me about your ideas.

boeahae

💜💜💜💜