CHAPTER 4

A bullet sound can be heard in front the house of the kaurs. They are having their chit chat but eventually, it stopped when Tahir entered inside the house.

everyone present there, looked at tahir, who smiled looking at them. 

"arey, damadji aap yahan?"
(arey, son in law you are here?)

"woh main yn ko pick karne aaya tha"
(actually, i am here to pick yn up)

yn's father smiled at him, and guided him to sit with him. he started to talk with them but eventually stopped when he saw her standing there, in her yellow suit.

 he started to talk with them but eventually stopped when he saw her standing there, in her yellow suit

"aap aa gaye"
(you came)

she said while walking down stairs, but her eyes transferred to the girl who just entered inside the house being drunk.

she is none other than Anita, who is walking from right to left. she then came towards tahir hugging him from his side and saying,

"mera pyaar tumhe kyun nahi dikhta?"
(why can't you see my love towards you?)

she said making everyone shocked for her behaviour. she then looked at yn who is standing there with a serious face. she stomped towards her.

"tumne hi mere tahir ko mujh se cheena hai"
(you are the one, who snatched away my tahir from me)

she said and raised her hands to slap her, but tahir stopped her by holding her wrist. his eyes are showing fire balls. he jerked her hands off making her lose her balance from her pencil heels and at last falling on the ground with a thud.

she looked up towards tahir who is looking at her coldly. she is going to something but cut when tahir said something.

"meri hone wali patni par koi bhi haath nahi utha sakta"
(she is my soon to be wife, so no one has the dare to raise hands on her)

he said and took yn outside, towards his bullet while holding her wrist. yn looked at Anita for the last time, before moving out with tahir.

 yn looked at Anita for the last time, before moving out with tahir