CHAPTER 6

"mr kim, woh hum soch rahe the ki, kal engagement karwa dete hai"
(mr kim, i was thinking of doing the engagement tomorrow)

"ji ji, hum bhi yahi baat karne waale the"
(yes, yes, we want to talk about that too)

the parents agreed of doing the engagement tomorrow, and the soon to be couple are smiling looking at their parents. taehyung suddenly back hugged her, making her froze.

"kya kar rahe hai aap, chodiye hume"
(what are you doing? leave me)

"no"

he said simply and hugged her waist more tightly. he kissed her cheeks, when he saw that his parents are not looking at them. 

"yn beta, yahan aana"
(yn, come here)

mr kim said while looking at his daughter in law, who is shy a little. he smiled at her and said,

"jitni jaldi ho sake hum tumhe apni beti bana kar le jayenge"
(we will take you to our house as a daughter, as soon as possible)

she became shy and nodded her head to which mrs kim chuckled,

"hum chalte hai, kal milenge"
(now we are leaving, tomorrow are going to meet)

"ji"
(ok)

mrs kim and mrs kaur, said while looking towards each other.  taehyung looked at yn who is looking at the women.

"i am leaving, par kal aaunga"
(i am leaving now, but tomorrow i will come)

"hmm"

she said and looked at taehyung with her loving eyes. taehyung hugged her, then left her going towards the car.

 taehyung hugged her, then left her going towards the car

the party hall is looking pink, kaur's are here already

the party hall is looking pink, kaur's are here already. mr kaur is looking at the decorations carefully. mrs kaur is looking at the dishes and tasting them for the checking purpose. and the old couple of the family, yn's grandparents are standing near the gate for welcoming the guests.