CHAPTER 16

yn is sitting on the bed while tanaya's head is on her lap. she is patting his head, making him sleep.

yn wanted her answers from taehyung, whom he saw with anita in the park. but anita's prison period is of 5 years so how come she is roaming around.

"mujhe kal district jail jana hai"
(i have to go district tomorrow)

she said to herself, looking at his face who is sleeping peacefully with his head on her lap.

"aap mujhe woh anita kaur ki details de sakte hai?"(can you please give me the details of anita kaur?)

(can you please give me the details of anita kaur?)

"jii"
(yes)

she didn't get any difficulty while taking the information because she was the wife of the bravest dgp. 

she searched for the details as soon as the file was handed her. she was going through each and every detail when the single thing caught her attention, and the thing is she was bailed before the bomb blast. someone named sunil bailed her.

"sunil"

she mumbled the name, the name is something similar. she remembered the name, as soon as she remembered the incident which happened to her when she was in the collage. she was a college when a bad boy aka the romeo of yn used to tease her a lot, making her hate him.

she hate him, but this sudden entry of him in her life made her somewhat shiver because now taehyung is not with her. so she had to protect her and her chile from this monster alone, as taehyung's parents are not here they are now in his aunt's house.

she is remembering about sunil. until her phone rang, she picked up without looking at the caller id.

"ma'am?"

"yes?"

"tanay is up"

"yes, just give him something to eat after he brushes. i am coming within 15 minutes"

"ok"

she was tanay's caretaker. she is a kind soul and loves tanay as hers. she left from there.

 she left from there

its been 5 days since she saw them in the park. she was trying her hard to find the person behind all this.

she is now walking on the road when she saw taehyung again, walking towards a car. he sat inside and started to move away. she has to do something.

she took her car which was just few steps ahead of her. she started the engine following the car of him. the car reached near a apartment. she followed and entered inside the house.

she saw him opening the door, and entering inside. but as soon as he entered she saw a girl in 6 years came towards him running with her small steps and hugged his legs. he kneeled down and caressed her cheek.

then she called him

"papa"

making yn's clench. she then saw anita coming outside while taking the girl from his arms while he too entered inside with her. they are looking happy.

she thought that taehyung doesn't want her in the first place. maybe he wants anita instead of her, maybe she is more beautiful than her, all these insecurities started to make their home in her mind, making her weak.

her heart broke into million pieces when she heard the child calling him papa. maybe she is the daughter of him and anita's, maybe he wants to have a happy with anita not with her.

 maybe she is the daughter of him and anita's, maybe he wants to have a happy with anita not with her

if you liked the part then vote for it. comment me about your ideas.

borahae.

💜💜💜💜