27 | Fitting Room Fervour

Start from the beginning

'How much more?' he asked, his voice came out hoarse.

With the last measure of her shoulder and a cross check of everything on their list, the dressmakers announced that they were done. Doyoung offered to help them pack and practically pushed them out of the room as quickly as he could, shutting the door behind him.

Taeyong and Dal-ae remained very still for a long time in the silence that had just fallen on them, waiting for the other to speak, waiting for the other to move. The last of the sun had died in the sky shrouding the room in darkness.

'Come here,' he said, patting his lap. 'Let me taste you.'

But Dal-ae did not move.

'Do not make me repeat myself, Dal-ae,' he hissed.

She walked, slow and measured, stopping right in front of him. Taeyong wrapped his arms around her legs, feeling up her thighs with his face buried in her skirt, inhaling her whole.

'Are you here for this?' she whispered.

'I am here to make up to you,' he said, looking up at her.

'I am not mad at you.'

'Then why haven't you been talking to me,' he asked, almost desperately.

Dal-ae ran her fingers through his hair. 'I didn't want to disturb your work.'

With a groan, Taeyong pulled her down to him and pinned her on the sofa restraining both her hands above her head. Inhaling sharply up her neck, he whispered in her ear, 'Don't ever think you are disturbing me,' and bit down on it.

'Ugh, I have missed this so much,' he said, licking and sucking all over her neck.

'I know,' she replied.

Hearing this, he pulled back and wrapped his hand tightly around her neck. 'What's with this attitude lately, huh?'

But Dal-ae's eyes did not waver and in the darkness they gleamed. A smirk played up her lips as she hissed, 'Why don't you fuck it out of me?'

The moment the word left her lips, something shifted between them. On many nights, Taeyong had dreamt of her. Every time he drank from her, it drove him crazy. The way her blood felt inside him, trickling down his throat like a sweet waterfall melting in his body made him crave her even more. He had longed to taste but it was never enough, no matter how much he drank.

When he had taken her in, he had decided not to take to bed like the other vampires did with their Familiars, but, right now, in this moment, he wanted nothing but to cross all the lines with her, break all the rules he had set and consume her whole. Oh, how desperately he wanted to be inside her and feel every inch of her warmth against his cold.

He tightened his grip around her neck and pushed her head back. 'Is that what you want?' he asked, his fangs bared twitching for her blood. She answered his question with a kiss so hard that it was almost violent. Her familiar scent filled him as he plunged deep into her mouth, tasting her tongue on his, sucking and pulling all at the same time, parting only to remove his shirt and rip open her blouse.

Her white bra looked too cute on her body, seeming too sinful at the moment and it took Taeyong no time to pull it off too.

'So pretty, Dal-ae,' he whispered, one hand sliding up her skirt while the other kneading her breast. He licked her, from the edge of her collar to her shoulder, down to her hardened nipples, making her moan uncontrollably. His mouth felt like ice, sizzling against the heat of her body. Her eyes were already closed as she wrapped her hands around his pale back and pulled him closer to kiss him again, this time more desperately.

She bit down on his jaw and her hand found his hardening length while his found her heat under her skirt. The two moaned in unison with the first caress of the other's touch. Slower at first, they rubbed the wetness, then setting a pace too cruel and too agonizing for the both of them.

'F-fuck me,' Dal-ae breathed against his mouth, still stroking him.

Taeyong held her jaw, making her look at him. 'Ask nicely, baby,' he said, rubbing her harder, entering a finger inside her. 'C'mon, you can do it. Ask me nicely, love.'

'Pl-please, Master, fuck me,' she breathed through her moans and with a swoop he lifted her skirt up and pulled down her underpants, pushing his own waist band down.

'Such a good girl you are,' he said and with a swift thrust, he sunk deep into her wetness. And this was it. This is how he imagined heaven after a life of eternity must feel like. He held her so close, as he thrust into her again, guiding her legs up to wrap around him. This was all too much – surrounded by her scent and buried into her perfect warmth. Thrust after thrust he picked up the pace, and Dal-ae pulled him closer through his hips.

'Faster... fas... faster,' she managed and Taeyong willingly gave her what she wanted. He licked her whole – her neck, her nipples, her shoulders as he fucked her hard – and kissed her with a fervour so mad as though this was his last night with her.

She moaned his name as her eyes rolled back into the sockets and it almost drove him over the edge but he wanted to make her cum first. He rubbed her clit down hard as he fucked into her, and she lost control of her body completely, breathing out gibberish at this point.

With a final thrust inside her, she came with a tremble so violent that Taeyong had to hold her down as he released his own tightness into her.

Slumping beside her, the two laid panting, staring at the ceiling which moved in and out of their visions in a blur. It was Taeyong who got up first and realised, with little surprise, that all it took was one look at her glistened skin for him to harden again.

No, he told himself. She is a human, you can't exhaust her, he repeated but when he met her eyes, he recognized the same darkened look in them.

'I am not done,' she said in a whimper, pleading.

'Nor am I,' he replied, relieved and swooped her up, kissing her again. He stripped her bare this time except the silver collar on her neck, slipping the rest of his clothes away and pushed her up against the cold glass of the long window.

Despite their recent orgasm, the two desperately clung onto each other, grabbing, caressing, sucking and kissing whatever they found. Taeyong flipped her over and pressed her bare chest against the window pane for the world to see if anyone chooses to pass. But neither of them minded, not anymore. It wasn't like it was unknown who Dal-ae belonged to anyway.

Taeyong's front was grinding against her back while his hands rubbed her wetness again before her thrust into her, fucking her deeper this time with this angle.

'Oh fuck,' he cried out, his eyes rolling back.

Dal-ae's breath fogged the glass in front of her and her skin gleamed in the light of the moon. 'Drink from me,' she said, her lips against the glass.

It was not that Taeyong hadn't been craving her blood. If anything, his eyes were coloured red with desire but it seemed risky. It was risky. Taeyong had held back from fucking her and drinking her blood at the same time to maintain control.

'Please...' she whined. 'I am asking nicely. Bite me, Master.'

'Dal-ae...' His fangs were already grazing her neck.

'Please, Taeyong,' she whimpered and this was it. His hand pulled her neck closer to his mouth, arching her back in the process, and with a deep thrust inside her, he sunk his fangs into her so sharply that she almost lost her footing.

'Nghh–' she let out a choked gasp and Taeyong held her up. This was all too much for Dal-ae too. The lines between pain and pleasure blurring, fusing into one messy daze which both of them found themselves into. The taste of her blood and her warm wetness around him sent Taeyong into a frenzy.

This was merely the start. The moment he had sunk his fangs into her, they knew that their night was just starting. There was nothing other than desire that remained in that fitting room that evening as the two of them consumed each other whole that night.