Chapter one The fall of the Great Strom Dragon:

Hi I'm the space cadet.

So I will not have a schedule of update I want to at least get one chapter a week. Or one chapter every two the plan.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this tale.

All right belong to Fuse,Crunchyroll, Funimation and EightBit I don't own anything.

Chapter one The fall of the Great Strom Dragon:

The sky was a shade of deep blue. Beautiful and brilliant. His once golden eyes filled with such glee and excitement. Now containing tears as they rolled down his cheeks.

Veldora Tempest the Great Storm Dragon one of only four true dragons. Veldora was sure, he was positive. That if he was exposed to such simulation. His true power would activate. Restoring him to his true self.

Expect now he was unable to move, the Storm Dragon couldn't feel his legs. His arms were covered in bruises and scratches. His head and body ached from the pain of hitting the pavement at such a fast speed.

His body was rendered to that of a human. Fragile and breakable. If only he had taken it more seriously. If he died now, the dragon surely would be reborn somewhere. After all, he wasn't connected to his soul corridor anymore.

Something he wasn't used to, was injury. In all of his fights and battles, he had never been truly hurt. Sure there were occasional punches to the face or hits to the gut. Nothing that left any true lingering pain or scars. How mortals lived their lives in such breakable bodies was beyond him.

There was no strength left in him; those who knew Veldora would call this an unthinkable sight. The fall of the great Storm Dragon.

His vision become blurry, darken.

Dark thoughts enter his mind.

Maybe I was never a dragon, maybe it was all a dream. Maybe Dr Goto is right.

A fantasy.

It couldn't been a dream, right? The great forest of Jura was real. I remembers the trees, the plants, the dryads and the monsters.

The Jura Tempest Federation, Tempest with capital city of Rimuru, the nation of monsters was real. I remembers eating out, talking to monsters who worship me as thier deity. Often providing me with gifts and offerings.

And Rimuru my best friend and swore brother. The once human who had been reborn into a slime. My first true friend.

I was a true dragon. Wasn't I?

It had started with Milim on that fateful day. That fateful day that he arrived in this world. Milim was supposed to be Rimuru Tempest's best friend.

The great strom dragon Veldora Tempest heard voices belongings to that of his niece and swore brother slash BFF coming from the conference hall.

"It's not fair! You're getting treated like a god, Rimuru! I want in!"

"What? Like being a demon lord doesn't get you enough attention and respect?"