Chapter two- Michiko Mikami uneventful life come to a silent end:

Space cadet here : Hey didn't you said you were going update one a week or every two weeks.

That the plan!

Why you here ?

Good question? Don't know. After this I might go MIA. But I'll be back. So last chapter before I go.

The legendary dragon sword, that is from the game Isekai memories. It was base on the new year event in game.

Rimuru is celebrated as a sun god, and everyone is having way too much.

In the new year event Kurobe and Kaijin are trying to make a legendary dragon sword and you need a dragon you ended have a battle against Veldora for it.

It was fun.

All right belong to Fuse,Crunchyroll, Funimation and EightBit I don't own anything.

Onward with the story

Chapter two- Michiko Mikami uneventful life come to a silent end:

Kurobe and Kaijin had been slaving away in crafting the legendary dragon sword for the New Year's celebration. However, Rimuru received an urgent message from Kurobe, so he decided to bring Veldora along.

Rimuru said in a panicked tone, "I'm here! What happened?"

"Sir Rimuru, welcome Lord Veldora sorry for the urgency. You need to see this." Kurobe pulled out the newly craft weapon.

Beautifully crafted, with an elegant edge, it didn't look like anything out of the ordinary.

"Kwah-ha-ha-ha, I'm impressed. Of course, using my scale as its core, I would expect nothing but the best." Veldora's golden eyes gleamed over the sword, immediately taking the weapon from the blacksmith's hands.

"Oi Veldora!" Rimuru scolded him, but the dragon paid no mind.

"It's fine Sir Rimuru."

Enraptured by the sword, the dragon started swinging it around. That's when they all saw the blade shine in an array of colors.

"What is this?!" Rimuru gasp.

"That why I called for you. I couldn't assess it at all."

"Crimson steel." Veldora said, impressed by the weapon.

"Crimson Steel! That's the mythical ore. It says to retain its elemental attributes for all eternity!" The oni exclaimed.

"Woah! Now I'm wondering if I could've beaten Hinata with this."

""Possibly, yes. With this blade you're entering god-class territory."

"Something like this, could be use to beat me. It reminds of the hero weapon. " Veldora said proudly.

""Wow, swords like these are just so cool, right guys?!"

The Strom Dragon and the Nightingale जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें