Crisis in Barkingburg Part 10: Feelings of Rage Part 3

Start from the beginning

It angered her so much that it turned her purple eyes into hot pink eyes as her pupils shrank into slits.

"You know what? I think you deserve a kiss, my brave knight," Sweetie said. Skye then jumped in between Chase and Sweetie. Chase also blushes at this.

"PAWS OFF THE SHEPHERD, YOU BACKSTABBING COWARD!!!" Skye shouted

(Chase: She's so hot right now.)

"Geez, angry much?" Sweetie asked

"Oh, you want anger? I'LL SHOW YOU MY RAGE, YOU BI-!" Skye shouts once more until she was interrupted as Everest now jumps in between her best friend and the royal pup.

"OKAY! Maybe you and I should go somewhere so that things don't escalate much worse. Come on, Skye," she said as she nudged Skye back gently on the right side of her torso.

Skye shook her head to the right and left twice. She was now shocked about how she almost said... *gasp*... the "B" word.

"Oh... Oh, alright. But I'm not taking back what I said, though," she said as she walked past the boys with Everest.

In Sweetie's mind...

"How DARE she almost called me that to someone of royal standards!" She yelled in her mind.

"Hmph! Whatever. I don't need to socialize with a ruffian such as her. Come on, Busby, let's go somewhere where we can be appreciated," she said and picked up Busby and headed to the other side of the festival.

(Before y'all continue reading, there is an issue I'd like to discuss. In most of the chapters of the Curse of the Werepuppy, I haven't seen a lot of comments nor views on a few of my chapters. I would ask you all
respectively to go back and reread my past chapters and comment on them. Because on my YouTube channel, other than my lovely mother, I don't get much comments or any at all in my videos. I don't want my Wattpad legacy to be tarnished like YouTube. Because on YouTube, I make videos by guessing what kind of videos my subscribers would love to see, but not by comments. So please, go back and comment on the past chapters so that I can get ideas from them, because you are what make my stories my legacies.

But as for those who actually commented, can see the new chapters until we're ALL caught up. Because those who read this... are members of my pack. As for those that don't need to go back and read all that hard work unless they want to, they will be listed as those who are still caught up.

Richytyty, cobrachase64, Kingsiah2nd, and Kealani2022. If there are any I missed, please let me know in the comment section. Anywho, let's get back to the show.)

Everest caught up to Skye as she walked up on her left. She starts to whisper to Skye. "What are you doing, Skye? No one can know about your other form, not even our friends, and especially NOT Sweetie," Everest whispered to her best friend.

"I don't know what came over me. When Sweetie was trying to make lovey dovey with Chase, it felt like a volcano erupted inside of me. Was it that bad?" Skye asked her best friend.

"Weeeeelllll...."

"THAT BAD? Oh, boy. I must've looked like a complete idiot to say those things. Right?" Skye asked.

"While it was not right to almost call her that word, you had the right away. You defended Chase and she deserved that verbal backlash after what you told me about her framing Chase as the one who stole the crown," Everest reassured her bestie.

"Thank you, Everest," Skye replied.

Then, the two met up with Julie and the Earl.

"Hello Skye and Everest. How's the searching?" Julie asked.

"Other than Skye nearly calling Sweetie a bish when she tried to make googly eyes with Chase," Everest told her.

"What?! Skye?" She asked.

"I couldn't help it. Besides she deserved it after what she did to Chase by framing when she was the one who stole the crown. I'm just so mad at her," Skye told Julie.

"Because of your additional werepuppy curse, too?" The Earl asked.

"What-- uh-- how-- You told him?" She asked the princess.

"He's my most trusted advisor. I had to tell him as well as the staff at the castle," she defended herself.

"You told all your staff, too?" Skye asked.

"Yes, but for now, it's getting late. Let the four of us head back to the castle," Julie said.

"But it's still daylight out here," Skye said.

"I already informed Ryder that after the traumatic attack from "the beast," you should relax the whole rest of the day and let the other pups take care of finding clues," she explained to Skye.

"Aww, not another day of not helping," the little cockapoo whined.

"Don't worry, Skye, you're going to like this," the princess informed the little cockapoo.

To be continued...