Owl Pellet Adventures

Start from the beginning

When she looked again, it wasn't there, making Luz and King really spooked

Luz: "Sometimes my imagination gets away from me. Only paint what you see, Luz." *Paints her canvas*

King: *Spooked* "LLLuz!"

She looked at the painting with the creature holding a sign saying, "I'M BEHIND YOU." They both turned around to see the painting became a reality of fear.

King and Luz retreat back to Luz's room under the sheets terrified.

Luz: *Activates a light glyph* "And you know sometimes you can find beauty and grow as an artist from the safety of your own bed."

Suddenly, the whole scene turned into art, and the monster was painting it.

Dark Mysterious Figure: "So true." *Continue to paint on the canvas*
...

Y/n: *Returns carrying an old school T.V. and an intact DVD player.* "Eda, I'm back. Luz, King, can you give me a hanMmph!"

Luz grabbed him and dragged him down the hall, making him drop his goods, but still intact, just got a little crack on the corner.

Luz: "Shh, look."

He looks in the living, seeing Hooty talking to three drawings of Luz, Y/n, and King 

Hooty: "Thanks for calming me down back there, guys. I can get a little territorial."

King: "Hooty's been talking to those drawings of us for like 7 hours."

Luz: "That's the magic of drawing with great proportion. It makes things look real."

Y/n: "It also makes it extremely creepy."

Hooty: *Spots them* "Wait a minute?"

The three slowly exit the room.

Hooty: "Who are you? I'm Freaking Out!"

...

Y/n was outside in the front with Edric and Emira, and he's all dressed up in Karate GI. Emira, and Edric dressed normally seeing Y/n dressed up and stretching in front of a blank canvas and he just has three buckets of paint next to him (Specifically Red, Yellow, and Black).

Emira: "Y/n?"

Edric: "Watcha doing? Are you gonna beat up a painting?"

Y/n: "Close my good friend, no, I'm gonna paint something on this canvas with some martial arts. Observe." *Starts making martial art grunts*

Emira: "Oh, this will be good." *Records Y/n on her scroll.*

Y/n stands in front of the canvas and then dunks his feet and his right fist into the 3 buckets of paint he. Then, he starts beating up the canvas with his painted feet and fist. 

Luz comes out and notices Y/n is fighting a painting and immediately starts recording on her phone next to Emira.
It took him for about 3 minutes of continuous grunts, punches, and kicks.

Y/n: "And Done!"

The 3 from the sidelines were just amazed at how the painting looked so amazing

Emira: "That looks amazing."

Edric: "How does it not look like it was punched nor kicked?"

Luz: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Art, my dear sis, it's art."

Eda storms outside

Eda: "What's all the ruckus-" *Looks at the painting. * "Whoa, that is an amazing painting. Who did this?"

Y/n: "That would be yours truly."

Eda: "Kid, this is an outstanding work you just made."

Y/n: *Smiling* "Really?"

Eda: "You kidding, it's so good. I bet we can sell them for a great deal."

Y/n: *Frowns immediately* "And the moments gone. Do what you want with it. Imma turn in peace."

Emira: "How much would you want for it?"

Eda: "200 snails."

Emira: "180! "

Eda: "230."

Emira: "Really!"

Eda: "I got kids to feed."

Luz: "Just give in now. it's only gonna get higher."

Emira got upset that she basically gave up her whole allowance, but it was worth it she then brought it back to her room and hung it up on her wall.

Edric: "Wait, why is this on my side?"

Emira: " Shut up, and go to sleep." *Looks at the painting one last time* "Goodnight, Sunny."

She smiles happily while she drifts to sleep

SCENE