Owl Pellet Adventures

Start from the beginning

Egg Fabio: "My angel weeps" *Shed a yolk tear*

Luz changes the channel, and King jumps at the globe freaking out

King: "No! What Happens Next, What happens next?!"

Luz changed back to the show, but it turned out to be the final episode. King was so mad he threw the globe to the roof.

Luz: "Buddy, let me tell you a little something about fan fiction."

King: "Go on.."

Luz and King changed activities and switched to drawings. Luz even dressed up for the occasion in an art outfit.

King: "How do you draw so good, Luz? "

Luz: "I'm glad you ask me that question King, drawing can be fun if you know a few tricks. I like to break characters into simple shapes." *She shifts through her drawings* "Here's you and Eda are made of these shapes, and Y/n is made of these shapes, Hooty is really easy. He's just a circle and a tube."

King: "So realistic."

Hooty: "Hey~ what are you guys up to?"

Hooty looks into his drawn portrait completely mesmerized. 

Luz: "Hooty?"

Hooty hisses at the drawing

King: "Hooty, no, it's just a drawing."

Hooty: "Who are you? This is my territory, AHH!"

Hooty starts destroying the drawing, and Luz and King try to stop him... Luz puts a drawing of the crew she drew on the fridge.

Luz: "Pretty good, Huh?"

Eda: "What did you use to draw this?"

Luz: "Well, it's a common misconception that the tool is an important part of the creative process as long as you've mastered the basics." *She takes Eda's lipstick from her hair*

Eda: "Hey, that's my lipstick."

Luz: *Draws Owlbert on her hand* "Hoot Hoot, then you can use pretty much anything to make a good drawing."

she goes on drawing with Mustard on bread (Bat Queens kids), Chalk on Napkins (King skateboarding), and Flips over a pancake to reveal it has Azura on it (and I swear I thought I saw it winking).

Luz: "Yep, with practice and study, you can make fine art out of anything. "

Eda: "Yeah, yeah, I mostly asked because I left a curse pencil lying around here somewhere and -"

Luz's drawing became alive and started wrecking the kitchen.

Luz: *With regret* "I guess it does matter what tool you use."

Eda: "Eh, I'll go get the paper shredder."

Luz ducked from a dagger that was thrown by her own creation.

Luz and King changed the scenery and went outside to finish the lesson.

Luz: "When I first got here, I thought everything was scary, stinky, or both, but I learned to see the beauty in everything by getting outside and painting in nature."

King: "Who's that?"

Luz: *Looks at her canvas and notices someone on it* "Oh, that just some bushes that look like a dark mysterious figure, right? " *Takes out the canvas to get a view of the back ground, but nothing showed* "That's funny wasn't there, anyway I" *She gasp with fear seeing the dark mysterious figure on the painting again only it's getting closer.*