Noah's Crawling, Part Two

Start from the beginning

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before deciding to turn and face her; wanting to stop their walk so that they can hold each other close, and just concentrate on each other for a minute. And the truth was, that was something that they needed to do. "I know that you're going to say that until after we have the kids, but I promise that I'm right here for you; and I'm always going to be here for you, that's something you can count on." Getting close to Matt, Gabby agreed with him as she put her hands on his chest; after all, that was something that she already knew...that she could count on him, especially since he's been there for her every step of the way. "Want to go sit down on the little bench there for a minute? I think we're far enough away from the house." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby ask him that, as that was the entire reason that they were coming this far into the backyard. "Yeah, that's actually why we're back here; so that we can talk for a minute, without any nosy parents coming to check on us." Gabby agreed with Matt.

Making her way over to the bench with him, Gabby couldn't help but smile a bit as she has a great husband; and that's just something that she's happy about, as they come up on their third anniversary. Sure, she's not in the mood to celebrate; but they are going to at least acknowledge it, and she's just glad that Matt decided to make some lasagna. At least, she thinks he was the one who picked the mean; she's going to ask them about that, just as soon as they're sitting down with each other on the bench, which is actually what they're doing right now. Sitting down after walking up to the bench, Gabby smiled as she looked up at Matt; at the same time, Matt leaned over her and then bent down to kiss her softly. Moving her hand to Matt's neck, Gabby smiled as she took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he loves her too. "I love you too Gabby." Sitting down next to her shortly afterwards, Matt wrapped his arm around her and got nice and close to his wife.

At the same time, he put his hand out and reached for Gabby's hand; shortly afterwards, Gabby grabbed his hand as they held each other close. "I have to say, I do like sitting out here to talk." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I had a feeling that you would, which is why I thought we could go out here for a moment; then, we'd be able to share a moment alone with each other...and just concentrate on each other, because that is something I'm still committed to doing." Looking at Matt as he said that, Gabby agreed; at the same time, she smiled at him to give him reassurance that she already knew that. "Matt, you have no need to tell me that; because I already know that you're here for me, you've always been here for me...and I feel so lucky to have you be my husband." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her. "I just want to make sure that you're okay, because I know that you're still dealing with a lot; some of that being related to the fact that you uhm..." Gabby then felt him move his hand to her stomach.

And she knew exactly what he was talking about right away, since it was quite obvious. "I know, that's something that's worrying you...isn't it baby?" Matt took a breath as he heard Gabby mention that he's worried about (because it is). "I hate that it's something that I even need to worry about, but I just want to make sure that you're okay; and I'm going to do it for the rest of the pregnancy. And I hope you know that I won't hold it against you if you think it'll be too much to do it, for that long." Gabby was shocked as she heard Matt say that, especially due to what he was implying; he was implying that she wanted to terminate the pregnancy, just because they lost one of the triplets (who was still inside of her). "Hey, are you implying that I would want to end this pregnancy because I'm carrying Jackson?" Matt sighed as Gabby said that, as he didn't want to think that way; but it was something that crossed his mind, while they were taking a nap earlier. "You know what, it was stupid." Gabby shook her head, looking at her husband.

"Hey, don't say that it's stupid; I want you to be honest with me...is that why you came downstairs baby?" Matt sighed as he let go of Gabby's hand and moved his hand to her stomach; after which, he stroked it with his thumb so that they could just take it easy and hold each other close. "Does it make me a horrible father that I even wanted to think that way?" Turning her head, Gabby looked up at the man she loves; after which, she shook her head and just stared into his eyes. "Hey, I never want you to call yourself a horrible father; because that's the last thing that you are Matt, you're an incredible father. And you love Matteo and Noah more than anything in the entire world, you cherish them...and you cherish me with your love every single day, and that's just something that makes me smile each and every day. I hope you know that baby, that you make me smile every day." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case; after which, he leaned in and just smiled as he started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves.

"I love you, and I'm sorry that I even thought this way." Gabby shook her head as Matt apologized, because that was something that he didn't need to do; especially not when they're still dealing with all of this. "Hey, I know that you're still struggling with all of this Matt; and I know that you have a lot on your mind, and that's why we're in this together baby. We're going to concentrate on making sure that we get through this together, right Matt?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that question, as that most definitely is exactly what he wants to do with the woman he loves; he wants to make sure that they work this out together, and he wants to make sure that they work together. "I promise, we're always going to work through all of this together." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just smiling at him. "But hey, before we go inside; no bad dreams while I was gone right? Everything was okay, right?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her whether she had bad dreams. "Just one." Matt looked at Gabby. "What was it about?" Gabby bit her lip, as she was scared to say; but she also knew that she had to tell Matt the truth, or else it'd hurt her more. So, she just said it.

"In my dream, I lost all of the babies."