Chapter 8

"The Soviet Union?!" Turkey yelled in shock. "What makes you think that?!" He asked. "Well, It's just a wild guess.." Azerbaijan said. "Ahem, well... If the Soviet Union WAS actually controlling Russia... then do you think.. some other older countries will be controlling us?" America asked, but no one replied to him.

"Okay, now I'm starting to get a bit scared... Fuck you." Armenia said playfully as some others chuckled. Australia and Japan came downstairs as well, but... they were holding hands? Germany saw them. "Oh? Why are you guys holding hands? Did something... happen?" He asked, as Poland giggled.

    "Uh, yeah... Kind of. We uh... we kind of confessed to each-other last night, and... we started dating..." Japan replied as she and Australia blushed. Turkey and Azerbaijan's jaws dropped. Germany gasped as Poland smiled. America was surprised and smirked. "That must've been why there was so much noise from your bedrooms last nigh-" America was cut off when Australia smacked him. He went quiet.

    "...Anyways... I think a couple is not that big of a deal, alright? Let's just admit it, there's probably gonna be new rivalries, friendships, and even relationships while we live here... Did any of you guys find clues on who kidnapped us in the mansion?" Japan asked. Everyone shook their head, and Japan sighed.

    "I think we all should spend this day with clue-finding. I'm gonna go wake up the others." Japan said before grabbing some pans and going upstairs. "Oh no, what is she gonna d-" Armenia was cut off with a loud bang. "WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY ASS FUCKERS!" Japan yelled. The others started to laugh.

    A few minutes later, most of the countries came downstairs, looking pretty tired. "Ugh... why did you wake us up, Japan?" Tanzania asked, as Finland and Sweden nodded. "Well, I think we all should start to actually find clues on who kidnapped us!" Japan said cheerfully, as Chile and China groaned.

"Ugh, fine... I hate mornings." New Zealand said before walking away. Japan chuckled and assumed he was walking away and starting to find clues. Everyone else walked away and started to go and find clues. The thing is, maybe the person who kidnapped them and brought them to the mansion wasn't just an ordinary country... but perhaps... maybe an empire?