Chapter 1

Belarus woke up, sweating. "What the hell... where am I?" She said, looking around, a bit stunned. She was in a dark yet spacious room, and... she could stand up? I definitely wasn't kidnapped... Belarus thought. But... where was she? Suddenly, the light turned on, and Belarus saw 3 other countries near her: Ukraine, Poland, and Armenia.

    "The fuck happened...?" Armenia said, startled from the bright light, as she wrapped her wings around her body. "Gdzie jesteśmy? (Where are we?)" Poland phrased, twitching his wings as he stood up. "I don't know... did you guys get knocked out as well?" Belarus said as everyone nodded.

    Suddenly, a few more countries walked in from another room: Russia, Switzerland, and America. "Is everyone okay?" Switzerland said while playing with her hair a bit. "Yep, we're fine. What even is this place though...?" Armenia said as she stood up, making her wings pose properly.

    "I don't know, but... should we explore?" Poland spoke. "Uhh... yeah. Maybe this can actually be a place we can live in for a while?" America stated. "Ehh, let's just look around and see if there's enough bedrooms. I counted how many others are here, about... 35? No, 34, including us six." Russia mentioned.

"Ah, okay. We need to see if there is enough bedrooms... If there is almost enough, some can share, right?" Belarus assumed as the five countries around her agreed. "Alright, then it's settled. Tell the others to look around, and claim some bedrooms. We're about to move in here for now, but... we have to find out who took us all here, and why they did it." Belarus declared.

The countries went to tell the others, running out of the large room. "We must find out." Belarus mumbled, as she looked down, playing with her bracelet.

(And that's the end of chapter 1. If you have suggestions, tell me! Thanks for reading!)