Chapter 6

Someone was in a black cloak, watching the commotion inside. "Hm, maybe it won't be so bad to ask to be inside... I'll ask later, as there's much commotion right now..." The mysterious figure walked away to somewhere unknown, the bushes and trees being blown by the harsh winds of nature.

America and Russia were punching and hitting each other, both countries dodging only half of the attacks. A few other countries walked in on the fight: Brazil, Azerbaijan, and Indonesia. "Hey, stop! Enough!" Azerbaijan yelled. Russia gave one last punch to America's stomach, making America cough blood.

    Only after a short period of time, a.k.a a few seconds, America collapsed onto the floor and passed out, as Russia looked at his body on the floor, dead-panning. The others were shocked, but they knew he was just unconscious and not dead. "I'll lead him to a more safer place and try to help him as much as possible..." Azerbaijan said, while Indonesia and him helped grab him and take him to a safe place.

    The remaining countries looked at Russia, not knowing which emotion to feel about him. He walked away from the scene, and the loud door-bell rang... "Who could be here at this time?" Poland flew to the entrance and opened the door. It was... another country? They had a long, dark black cloak on, hiding their flag a bit.

    "Ahem, hello... I just need some shelter from the cold wind, may I stay here for a bit?" The country asked, as Poland nodded, not sure what to say. The country took off their black hood, showing their face. Their flag was never seen before by the others, it seemed that he was a newly discovered one.

 Their flag was never seen before by the others, it seemed that he was a newly discovered one

    "Oh, if you all are wondering... My name is Himania, I am a country that was discovered in 2007, I had a war with Russia in 2011, and surprisingly I won. If you need to ask more questions then just ask away, I won't be afraid to answer them. Anyway... I'm only gonna be staying here for a bit. Hope you all don't mind." He said, as if he has told this many times before.

    "Hey, Himania, you could've kept the door open for me!" A feminine voice was heard, as a female country came through the door. She had a purple, red, and white color scheme in her flag, and had dark purple wings. "Well, you're a fucking turtle, so I decided to not wait for you and actually use the time of my life correctly." Himania rolled his eyes.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Arnamakan

    "Hello everyone, my name is Arnamakan. I was discovered in 1936 and have had 5 wars ever since then, only losing 2 and winning 3. Don't be afraid to ask more questions. Anyways, I came here with Himania for shelter as well from the bad weather, but we will only be staying here for a while. So uh, thanks for letting us in."