Chapter 2

As time passed, the others told all of the other countries that they were gonna explore and the rest of the important information. The sun was setting, so they needed to pick out rooms quickly and decide how they are gonna exactly plan out the moving in plan. Meanwhile... "What are you saying? Of course we're gonna find out who took us here! Você está pensando com seu cérebro ou suas bolas?!"

    Brazil yelled at Australia, they were technically arguing. "I just asked a damn question! What's so wrong about that?!" Australia yelled back. The two countries were arguing and talking back nonstop. It gave the others near them a headache... "Verdammte Idioten... (Damn idiots...)" Germany mumbled as he had his hand on his head, he basically had a headache from the two countries arguing.

    "ДОСТАТОЧНО! ЗАМОЛЧИ! (ENOUGH! SHUT UP!)" Russia yelled as he pushed the two countries away from each-other, the push making them fall onto the ground. "Jeez, Russia... Why did you have to pu-" Australia was cut off by Russia. "Вы двое полные идиоты, спорящие из-за одного маленького вопроса. (You two are complete idiots fighting over one small issue.)" Russia phrased.

    Australia rolled his eyes, as Brazil groaned in annoyance under his breath. The 3 countries were quiet, until one of them, Brazil, got up and walked away. Russia and Australia walked away as Germany and Belarus looked at each other, sighing. They definitely knew shit was about to get down when they were gonna live here.

"I CALL THIS ROOM!" Armenia yelled, jumping onto the soft bed. "Ugh... but it has 2 beds! Who are you gonna share the bedroom with?" Poland asked. "MEEE! MEEE! I WANTED THAT ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!" America yelled as he was near them, Poland and Armenia didn't even notice him though.

"Ugh, fine... Just don't complain if something bad happens." Armenia said as she smiled innocently. "Yeah, uh... she's a pain to live with, but you'll get used to her. Just try not to get involved with any of her shit and you'll be fine." Poland phrased, chuckling a bit. "Uh... okay." America said, slightly awkward sounding.

As everyone claimed their bedrooms, they were all bored, since it was night. "Hey, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Japan said, her tail moving from side to side. Pretty much every country wanted to play, but they had to be separated in groups. About 8 groups. Here was the lay-out:

Group 1: America, Philippines, Armenia, Poland
Group 2: Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, Ireland
Group 3: South Korea, North Korea, Sweden, Tanzania
Group 4: Finland, Argentina, Azerbaijan, India
Group 5: Indonesia, New Zealand, China, Turkey
Group 6: United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Russia
Group 7: Belarus, Ukraine, Canada, Japan, Chile
Group 8: Brazil, Estonia, Denmark, Norway

"Alright! Is everyone ready to play with their groups?" Japan asked loudly. Some nodded, while others yelled "yeah!" in answer to Japan's question. "Okay, let's play!" Everyone started chattering, mostly talking about the truths and dares they thought of for their group members. Reader, you know this is gonna get wild...